10 Gallon ATO Auto Top Off Reservoir (w/ Neptune LLS Port) - Turbo's Aquatics
An Auto-Top-Off (ATO) reservoir stores water that is used to replace the water that has evaporated from your tank. An ATO reservoir is most commonly used in saltwater aquariums to store RODI water, but they can also be used in freshwater aquariums or for just about any other desired use. Most ATOs are made of materials that allow use of additives (such as kalkwasser).
Turbo’s Aquatics ATO reservoirs are available in 5 gallon and 10 gallon sizes:
- 5 Gallon dimensions: 5.5" wide x 16" x 16"
- 10 Gallon dimensions: 10.5" wide x 16" x 16"
- 1/4" thick cell cast acrylic
- Jet black top and sides
- Crystal clear front & back & bottom
- All outer edges rounded over
- Laser-etched Logo & Gallon Level indicators.
- Perfect-fit lid w/handle to help prevent evaporation and/or contamination. Logo Cut into lid handle creates textured surface for easy grip.
- 2-Piece 1.5" Cable Grommet(Base & Cap)for water tubing & power. Grommet Cap is removable & rotatable. Grommet Base opening is large enough for most 3-prong plugs and may also be removed if desired(hole is 1.49” diameter).
- Compatible with Neptune Systems Liquid Level Sensor LLS-15(not included). The LLS port is located behind the Cable Grommet; a hole cover is included when an LLS is not in use to help prevent evaporation and/or contamination.
- Our acrylic ATOs allow for use of typical dosing chemicals and additives; these can be stored directly in the ATO or added to the top off water. Basically, just about anything that doesn't dissolve or damage acrylic can be stored in our ATO reservoirs.
Note: As with most ATO reservoir products, our ATOs do not include other items that are needed for a functioning top-off system, such as a pump, level sensor, and tubing.
Turbo’s Aquatics was founded in 2011. We strive to provide high quality products for use in the aquarium hobby and beyond. Our designs, construction techniques and quality control measures ensure durability of our products.