Enthusiast Grade Skimmer
Pump: Sicce PSK SDC 1200 (https://www.saltwateraquarium.com/psk-sdc-1200-controllable-skimmer-pump-317-gph-sicce/)
Apex IOTA controllable - PSK SDC pumps are the latest generation of pumps for skimmer applications and incorporate integrated intelligence systems for pumps installation in advanced systems. Specifically dedicated programming, control, excellent performance, energy efficiency, the possibility to use both in-line and submerged and low operating temperatures make this new range of pumps unique for their peculiarities.
- PVC and Acrylic, Keeping molded plastics at the bare minimum for longevity.
- Titanium Hex head screws with an included tool for maintenance.
- 3/8” push connect fittings throughout.
- Silicone feet to keep the noise down.
- Skimmer cup drain provided if required.
200-gallon rating this can go up significantly as the A6 DC 200 has full DC controllability and adjustable necks.
- 2" neck insert Lowest Bioload Quick reference 1-2 cubes a day in 90 gallons
- 3" neck insert Medium Bioload Quick reference 1-3 cubes a day in 90 gallons
- 3 .75" neck Full Bioload Quick reference 2-3+ cubes a day in 90 gallons
Due to the nature of Bioload and the number of factors involved please use the Quick reference only as a starting guide. Other factors can cause changes in Biolaod and skimmer performance. These references were tested on closed systems with keeping Phosphates, Ammonia, Nitrite, and Nitrate within acceptable limits on a FOWLR system.
Footprint: 9.5" x 7.5" x 21" tall
Recommended sump water level: 6 in. - 8 in. Only a recommendation and has been tested at 5".
Body size: 6 inch
- 3/8” push connect fittings
- M6 Titanium fasteners throughout
- 5mm Allen wrench required for fasteners (provided)
- Compatible Pumps: Sicce PSK SDC 1200 (Recommended), Sicce PSK 600-1200
- PVC compatible glue Weldon 16 available on Amazon
- Acrylic compatible glue Weldon 16 available on Amazon