AquaChef automatically feeds your aquarium whether you are in town or on the road. It’s easy to use digital timer and large multi-functional hopper makes feeding your fish a snap.
Whether your feeding flake foods, pellets or crumbled feed, this hopper will hold it. With a capacity of 35 grams, its large size holds enough food to keep your fish fat while you’re away. Hatch style feed door is completely adjustable, allowing you to decide how much food is dispensed at each meal. When feeding, the adjustable hatch doubles as a mixing stir bar, reducing the natural tendency for food to clump. Hopper is moisture resistant and easy to remove for filling and cleaning.
The sleek contour shape and black matted texture gives a new meaning to the word style. The large digital display shows the current time and is easy to view when programming. Fully adjustable clamp allows the feeder to mount on almost any style aquarium.
Simple to program, the AquaChef’s timer allows you to set up to four automatic feedings per day. You can program it to feed at any hour of the day or night and have it deliver either a single or double feeding. The double feeding mode delivers two feedings within 60 seconds of each other – allowing you to feed your fish up to 8 times per day. If you don’t want to be lazy, just press the manual override and the AquaChef will automatically deliver a single feeding at the press of a button.
Here is a review of the aquachef automatic fish feeder. Overall, I think it can work well for someone looking to use is one or two weeks a year, but might not be the best choice for someone looking for an everyday feeder. Thanks for watching!
Review: Aquach...Here is a review of the aquachef automatic fish feeder. Overa...
Wont hold time, or settings
Posted by Joe N on May 21st 2017
Seems like any time I look the clock has drifted up to hours per week away from the target times. This puts it out of sync with my timers for the overflow box and just collect all my feed. If your using this as a way to measure how much feed your giving it works great, but look somewhere else for scheduled feeding.
great product for the price
Posted by Unknown on Dec 9th 2015
I was really happy with this feeder. Easy to program. Double doses. My dog actually found it and buried it. It cleaned up perfect and kept on working. The only thing I would change is the amount of food it dispenses. I wanted to use pellets. The smallest setting is really too much for my tank. I plan on using my dremel to shave down the baffles a little shorter so they won't hold as much food on the rotation. It might be fine with flake food. I really didn't try that. Overall though, a great value.
There are tons of online stores out there, Why are we Different?
- Free 2 Day Shipping - Free 2 Day Shipping on Products $35+ from select manufactures.
- Free Shipping on EVERYTHING - No Minimum Purchase, Everything we sell ships Free at no cost to you. Red Sea Aquariums, Salt, Sand, Chillers, Everything.
- Free Stuff - We offer tons of Free Samples, Shirts, Stickers and plenty more just for giving us your business!
- Up to 5% Future Rewards for EVERYONE - There are no Preferred Clubs or Groups to Join.
- Free Returns - Returns of any Items (Both Brand New and USED) within 30 days are Always FREE! We personally strive to never have any returns.
- Apple Pay - You can checkout with Apple Pay, submit your order with your thumbprint and we will never see your payment information. Awesome!
- Military & Civil Service Discount - As a small token of our appreciation, we offer a Military & Civil Servant discount. A Bonus 5% Reward Points on 90% of what we carry. SaltwaterAquarium.com deeply appreciates all military men and women & first responders for their service.
- Automatic Price Matching - Just click the Price Match button under Add to Cart. No need to email your price match.
- Text Message 717.408.8337 Support - No one uses the phone anymore, just text us 717.408.8337. We will do our best to help!
- Live Chat - We offer LIVE WEB CHAT Mon-Fri 9am to 4pm EST. Get instant access to our customer support & your questions answered.
- Credit Card Security - We do not keep any Credit Card Numbers on File. Our checkout page is plugged directly into paypal credit services so we don't even know your card number when you order.
- Website Security HTTPS - Our entire site is HTTPS Secure, not just the checkout page. Your entire browsing session is encrypted and secure. We have an ESV level SSL Certificate which includes business identity authentication, strong 256-bit encryption, 2048-bit root, $1.5M USD warranty & a GeoTrust dynamic Secured Seal trust mark.
Have questions? Just ask - firstname.lastname@example.org or Text Message us at 717.408.8337