CR618 - 6" Calcium Reactor "Saltwater Edition" w/Sicce Pump - Geo's Reef
The CR618 will hold 12 pounds of large grain media and is suitable for reef aquariums up to 300 gallons.
All Materials are MADE IN THE USA!
- 6″ diameter reaction chamber
- Black acrylic with blue accents
- Gray PVC Pipe fittings
- Blue PVC Pipe
- Black push to connect fittings
- 3/8″ thick flange, lid and base
- Key hole slot for lid removal
- Full access to the reaction chamber
- Micro ball valve included for effluent control unless you upgrade
- Basic check valve included unless you upgrade
- Included - Sicce Syncra 1.5, bolts to base plate
- pH probe port in lid
- pH probe adapter included
- Auto fill bubble counter
- 11 x 10 foot print, 22″ overall height
- Comes with tubing harness shown in picture
- Comes with push to connect fittings in gray.
What's Needed to Run a Calcium Reactor
- Calcium Reactor (This one Includes a Pump)
- CO2 Regulator w/ Solenoid. (Standard or Electric Carbon Doser)
- CO2 cylinder. - Standard Tank
- Check Valve - Basic valve is included in this package.
- Calcium Reactor Media
- pH Controller or Aquarium Controller with pH probe.