CR818 - 8" Calcium Reactor "Saltwater Edition" w/Sicce Pump - Geo's Reef
The CR818 will hold 24 pounds of large grain media and is well suited for large SPS reef displays and commercial holding systems from 400-600 gallons.
All Materials are MADE IN THE USA!
- 8″ diameter reaction chamber
- Black acrylic with blue accents
- Gray PVC Pipe fittings
- Blue PVC Pipe
- Black push to connect fittings
- 3/8″ thick flange, lid and base
- Key hole slot for lid removal
- Full access to the reaction chamber
- Micro ball valve included for effluent control unless you upgrade
- Basic check valve included unless you upgrade
- Included - Sicce Syncra 3.0, bolts to base plate
- pH probe port in lid
- pH probe adapter included
- Auto fill bubble counter
- 13 x 13 foot print, 24″ overall height
- Comes with tubing harness shown in picture
- Comes with push to connect fittings in gray.
What's Needed to Run a Calcium Reactor
- Calcium Reactor (This one Includes a Pump)
- CO2 Regulator w/ Solenoid. (Standard or Electric Carbon Doser)
- CO2 cylinder. - Standard Tank
- Check Valve - Basic valve is included in this package.
- Calcium Reactor Media
- pH Controller or Aquarium Controller with pH probe.