Monitor the health of your saltwater reef aquarium with the Reef Professional Kit for Alkalinity (dKH), Calcium, Phosphorus (ULR phosphate), and pH.
Water quality is the most important aspect of a healthy reef aquarium. Remove subjective results and guesswork by confidently testing with Hanna Instruments. Bridge the gap between simple chemical test kits and expensive instrumentation with this convenient, professional kit.
- Digital equipment for accurate results!
- Complete kit includes everything you need, so you can start testing today.
- Specifically chosen for use in saltwater reef aquariums!
Hanna Marine Alkalinity (dKH) Checker HC - HI772
The HI772 Checker®HC (Handheld Colorimeter) provides a simple, accurate, and cost-effective way to measure alkalinity in degrees of carbonate hardness, commonly abbreviated as dKH. Critical to marine environments, alkalinity not only provides the carbonate ion concentration required for skeletal formation and growth of many coral, but also acts as a pH buffer against large changes in acidity.
Hanna Marine Calcium Checker HC - HI758
The HI758 Checker® HC (Handheld Colorimeter) provides a straightforward way to measure calcium. Required for the development of calcium carbonate skeletons of coral reefs, calcium is a crucial component of marine waters. Accurately testing calcium levels is critical for everyone from coral reef hobbyists to aquaculture farms and research facilities. Updated to include the HI73119p mechanical pipette for better accuracy!
Hanna Saltwater Aquarium Ultra Low Range Phosphorous Checker HC - HI736
The HI736 Checker® HC (Handheld Colorimeter) is a cost-effective way to measure phosphorus (orthophosphate as phosphorus) in marine systems, including reef tanks. Testing for orthophosphates is standard practice for saltwater aquariums and provides valuable insight into your reef tank’s water chemistry to help ensure long-term coral health. Phosphorus is an important parameter to measure in aquaculture and aquariums; levels that are too high can lead to extensive algae growth and prevent coral calcification and growth.
pHep® Waterproof Pocket pH Tester with 0.1 Resolution - HI98107
The HI98107 pHep® helps you accurately measure your saltwater aquarium's pH level to make sure it stays between the acceptable range. When pH is not properly monitored, corals and other marine organisms can be at risk. pH levels in an aquarium that are too low or too high – or levels that fluctuate too often – can put stress on marine life.
The HI98107 pHep can be calibrated to two points, which is recommended for improved accuracy. It is important to use buffers that bracket the expected value of the sample to be tested. In most reef tanks, the expected value is often pH 8, the meter should be calibrated using pH 7.01 and pH 10.01 buffers.
The HI70436 Deionized Water is intended for cleaning cuvettes and for use with the HI758 Calcium Checker® HC. The Calcium Checker requires deionized water with very low electrical conductivity (TDS) levels. Using DI water with elevated EC values at C1 stage in the HI758 will cause false high readings.
To minimize junction clogging and to ensure fast response time, it is important to always keep your glass bulb and pH junction hydrated. If a probe is dry, the junction may become clogged causing the pH readings to be erratic
Proper storage of your electrode will ensure reliable measurements and a long electrode life. Our HI70300M Electrode Storage Solution is specially formulated to keep the pH glass hydrated while minimizing organic growth.
The HI736-25 are the replacement reagents for the HI736 Phosphorus Ultra Low Range Checker® HC. These high-quality reagents are manufactured in our state-of-the-art facility and are clearly marked with the lot number and expiration date on each packet for traceability.
|Seawater Alkalinity Range||0.0 to 20.0 dKH|
|Seawater Alkalinity Resolution||0.1 dKH|
|Seawater Alkalinity Accuracy||±0.3 dKH ±5% of reading (@ 25°C/77°F)|
|Seawater Alkalinity Method||colorimetric method, LED @ 610 nm|
|Calcium, Marine Range||200 to 600 ppm|
|Calcium, Marine Accuracy||±6% of reading ( @ 25°C/77°F)|
|Calcium, Marine Method||adaptation of the Zincon method, LED @ 610 nm|
|pH Range||0.0 to 14.0 pH|
|pH Resolution||0.1 pH|
|pH Accuracy||±0.1 pH|
|pH Calibration||Automatic, one or two points|
|pH Temperature Compensation||automatic from 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
Phosphorus Marine ULR
|Phosphorus Marine ULR Range||0 to 200 ppb|
|Phosphorus Marine ULR Accuracy||±5 ppb ±5% of reading (@ 25°C/77°F)|
|Phosphorus Marine ULR Method||adaptation of the Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 20th edition, Ascorbic-Acid method, LED @ 525 nm|
There are tons of online stores out there, Why are we Different?
- Free 2 Day Shipping - Free 2 Day Shipping on Products $35+ from select manufactures.
- Free Shipping on EVERYTHING - No Minimum Purchase, Everything we sell ships Free at no cost to you. Red Sea Aquariums, Salt, Sand, Chillers, Everything.
- Free Stuff - We offer tons of Free Samples, Shirts, Stickers and plenty more just for giving us your business!
- Up to 5% Future Rewards for EVERYONE - There are no Preferred Clubs or Groups to Join.
- Free Returns - Returns of any Items (Both Brand New and USED) within 30 days are Always FREE! We personally strive to never have any returns.
- Apple Pay - You can checkout with Apple Pay, submit your order with your thumbprint and we will never see your payment information. Awesome!
- Military & Civil Service Discount - As a small token of our appreciation, we offer a Military & Civil Servant discount. A Bonus 5% Reward Points on 90% of what we carry. SaltwaterAquarium.com deeply appreciates all military men and women & first responders for their service.
- Automatic Price Matching - Just click the Price Match button under Add to Cart. No need to email your price match.
- Text Message 717.408.8337 Support - No one uses the phone anymore, just text us 717.408.8337. We will do our best to help!
- Live Chat - We offer LIVE WEB CHAT Mon-Fri 9am to 4pm EST. Get instant access to our customer support & your questions answered.
- Credit Card Security - We do not keep any Credit Card Numbers on File. Our checkout page is plugged directly into paypal credit services so we don't even know your card number when you order.
- Website Security HTTPS - Our entire site is HTTPS Secure, not just the checkout page. Your entire browsing session is encrypted and secure. We have an ESV level SSL Certificate which includes business identity authentication, strong 256-bit encryption, 2048-bit root, $1.5M USD warranty & a GeoTrust dynamic Secured Seal trust mark.
Have questions? Just ask - email@example.com or Text Message us at 717.408.8337