The Kamoer KH Carer is an automatic testing device measuring KH values (Alkalinity) in an aquarium. It includes manual and automatic detection functions. Users can easily view the test results and set the test parameters in the Android or iOS app. The equipment can adjust the KH value according to the test results automatically.
- It includes a 2.8-inch display screen
- Features high-precision pump heads
- Automatically completes the test and adds KH reagent according to the results
- Supports two detection modes: automatic test and manual test
- Supports pump flow calibration and pH calibration
- Includes a real-time clock, which runs automatically according to the set parameters, and the power down parameters are not lost
- Support iOS and Android with remote WiFi and local Bluetooth control
- Support the solution bottle capacity monitoring function, and push the alarm when the solution bottle capacity is insufficient
- Support the function of alarm push
Anatomy of the Kamoer KH Carer
- Saltwater sampling interface, connected to saltwater tank
- Add KH detection reagent interface and connect to KH detection reagent barrel
- Add KH inlet and connect KH bucket
- Add KH outlet, connected to sea tank
- Waste water outlet, connected to waste liquid drum
- Communication interface, standby
- Power supply DC12V 1.9A
- pH Electrode
- pH electrode fixing cover
- Magnetic stirring rotor
- It includes automatic and manual working modes
- 1-24 tests per day in automatic mode
- Reagent bottle remaining quantity monitoring function
- Alarm push function
- Automatic supplement KHfunction
- Calibrate pump and function
1. Install the beaker
After receiving the equipment, the user should put the beaker on the equipment for use.
- Gently pull out the pH electrode and put the magnetic stirring rotor into the
- Put the pH electrode and waste liquid discharge pipe into the beaker, then plug them into the fixed position, and the installation is completed.
The position of the waste liquid discharge pipe depends on the inner wall of the beaker to prevent the magnetic rotor from touching the waste liquid discharge pipe when rotating.
2. Configuration solution
This step can be ignored if the KH detection reagent that can be used directly is purchased. The following describes the dilution method of KH detection reagent concentrate.
- The electronic scale measures 980G RO 980G water corresponds to 980ml water. RO water can be obtained from the water dispenser. The reagent barrel should be peeled on the electronic scale before taking water.
- Pour a bottle of KH concentrate into 980G water and gently shake the reagent
- Pour the mixed reagent of water and concentrated solution in the second step into the concentrated solution bottle and rinse the concentrated solution bottle
- Pour the rinsed liquid back into the reagent barrel
- Repeat steps (3) and (4) once to complete the dilution of the concentrate.
Download the App
- Click on the link below to download the following app:
- Insert Andriod Link
- Insert iOS Link
- Apple users enter the App Store application store, Android users enter the Google Play application store, search for "Kamoer Remote", find the application download