Current Top Sellers
Why Shop With Us?
We are here to CHANGE THE INDUSTRY and EARN YOUR BUSINESS!
FREE SHIPPING on ALL ORDERS with NO MINIMUM Purchase. FUTURE DISCOUNTS on All Orders for All Customers, you don't need to be part of some group buy or exclusive program to enjoy reward points. Future discounts awarded in the form of points that can be used on future purchases. Excludes Ecotech Marine Products. FREE RETURNS on any order for 30 Days after purchase, we even pay the return shipping. Our Payment system is plugged directly into Apple Pay & PayPal Credit services so we never even see your credit card number when you order. We keep no credit cards on file.
Have Questions? Just ask - email@example.com.
The KH Guardian is without a doubt one of the most innovative, exciting and ultimate game changing reef aquarium product of this century from the brilliant minds of Dr. Bridge. The KHG is an all-in-one device that automatically monitors and manages carbonate hardness values of a reef tank throughout the day. Such an instrument is often considered "the holy grail" and can dramatically simplify and improve the way we manage KH parameters of our aquatic investment.
- Test accuracy is +/- 0.1dKH
- Automatic tests carbonate hardness levels directly from aquarium
- Controls your KH values throughout the day resulting in rock-solid stability
- Continuous monitoring and data logged
- Onboard memory for the long-term data logging
- Easy to read LED display
- Compact, easy installation and simple operation
- Bio-Safe reagent can be dosed back into the aquarium
- No software or APP required*
- Dimensions: 7.75″ long x 5″ wide x 9.75″ high
*The KHG does require a home network to operate
What is Alkalinity(KH)?
Alkalinity is a means of quantifying the stability of pH in aquarium water. It is a measure of the concentration of various negatively charged ionic compounds (anions) such as carbonates, bicarbonates, borate and hydroxides in the aquarium water. Although a simple and affordable test, user error and time is taken out of the equation so that one can rest assured that their reef aquarium is safe and stable.
Why is Alkalinity Essential?
Alkalinity maintenance is a critical aspect of coral reef aquarium husbandry. If left unchecked, alkalinity can drop below a critical level and pH begins to fluctuate more wildly than the suggested daily pH shift of +/-0.2 for marine aquaria, causing stress to livestock. In a marine aquarium, the desired alkalinity is usually between 7° and 10° dKH (German carbonate hardness).
KH Guardian makes it possible to monitor the buffering capacity and automatically manage KH levels of your aquarium water in a simple all in one device.
- The resolution of the Standard Edition is 0.1 dKH.
- Continuous measuring test accuracy is +/- 0.1dKH.
- Measurement range: 5 -12 dKH.
- Use only one reagent for each test. The used reagent goes directly to the aquarium without any safety concern. Each test only takes around 3 ~ 4 cc. reagent.
- Automatically calculates how much sodium bicarbonate solution should be added to the aquarium with the reference of the desired dKH target value, aquarium total water volume and current testing value. Then the controller doses the sodium bicarbonate solution accordingly.
- Automatic measuring interval can be set from 30 to 240 minutes. Each measurement takes about 3 to 7 minutes.
- Use in conjunction to an existing calcium reactor and other automatic alkalinity dosing meathods. We do recommend to slightly decrease your current dKH dosing parameters below your desired target, and let KHG do the final fine tuning for your tank automatically.
- Dimensions: 7.75″ long x 5″ wide x 9.75″ high
The KHG is an all-in-one device that automatically monitors and manages carbonate hardness values throughout the day. Such an instrument is often considered "the holy grail" and can dramatically simplify and improve the way we manage KH parameters of a reef tank. For more information: http://www.coralvue.com/kh-guardian-pro
KH Guardian 10...The KHG is an all-in-one device that automatically monitors an...
Why Shop With Us? We are here to EARN your Business!
FREE SHIPPING on ALL ORDERS with NO MINIMUM Purchase for ALL CUSTOMERS! Future Discounts on All Orders for All Customers, you don't need to be part of some group buy or exclusive program to enjoy reward discounts. Future discounts awarded in the form of points that can be used on future purchases. FREE RETURNS on any order for 30 Days after purchase, we even pay the return shipping. No Restocking Fees. Secure Online Shopping Our entire site is HTTPS Secure and our Payment system is plugged directly into PayPal Credit services & Apple Pay so we never even see your credit card number when you order.
Have questions? Just ask - firstname.lastname@example.org or Text Message us at 717.408.8337
Yes, we have CHANGED THE INDUSTRY. We are offering FREE SHIPPING on ALL ORDERS with NO MINIMUMS. Yes that's right. We are not happy with the current status quo. NO MINIMUM ORDER - FREE SHIPPING.
To reduce our shipping costs, all aquarium supplies are shipped UPS, Fedex or USPS. Orders can ship from multiple warehouses throughout the US. We attempt to keep inventory local to you to keep shipping times and expenses low. Our primary warehouses are in PA, TN and AZ. Most orders submitted by 3pm EST (Monday - Friday) are shipped same day. Orders on Friday and over the weekend after 3pm EST will ship Monday unless it's an item that ships out of a 24/7 warehouse. UPS orders will be delivered Monday through Friday. USPS or FedEx will be delivered Monday through Saturday. We deliver pretty much anywhere in the domestic 48 within 3 days FOR FREE!
Returns & Replacements
Personally we strive to never have any. But in the event, we like to make it easy. All returns are accepted within 30 days for any reason. Returns must be requested and pre-approved over e-mail to the email@example.com. From there we will email you a prepaid return label. Simply return your item within 30 days for a full refund.