MaxCap 1:1 Ultra High Efficiency 200 GPD RO/DI System - Spectrapure
SpectraPure® MaxCap® UHE 200 GPD 5 Stage Ultra High Efficiency RO/DI System with microprocessor control module for low-waste 1:1 efficiency, integral booster pump, automatic membrane flush, two SpectraSelect tested 90 GPD RO membranes, 0.2 Micron (ABS) ZetaZorb® sediment 0.5 Micron carbon block prefilters and Super DI MaxCa® and SilicaBuster™ deionization cartridges. The MaxCap® UHE System has been designed to conserve our most precious resources – water. This 200 GPD RO/DI System combines innovative UHE 1:1 Ratio RO Technology with our field proven MaxCap® DI Technology to create a water processing system that produces high-quality ultra pure water, while reducing water consumption and waste by 4 x to 10 x over other systems.
Note: This unit is a high production unit so it uses 3/8” lines for BOTH incoming water and waste water. We stock 3/8” lines which can be found here (https://www.saltwateraquarium.com/3-8-o-d-black-poly-tubing-by-the-foot-generic/)
MICROPROCESSOR UHE CONTROL MODULE:
- Ultra high efficiency module – Low waste system (1:1 or better)
- Integral Booster Pump: Operates even in low supply pressure problem area
- Automatic periodic pure water membrane flush!
- Membranes last longer! No more TDS creep! The first drop is as good as the last drop
HIGHEST EFFICIENCY PREFILTRATION AVAILABLE:
- Our best 0.2 Micron (ABS) ZetaZorb® sediment filter. 5x more dirt holding capacity than a standard 0.5 Micron Filter!
- Our best 0.5 Micron Carbon Block Prefilter with 20,000 ppm-gallons chlorine removal capacity. All the carbon block you ever need
- Prefilters last 2 x – 3 x longer in the UHE system as less waste = less water through prefilters = longer life = more money save!
BEST OF THE BEST RO MEMBRANE:
- Highest quality individually tested SpectraSelect High Rejection (98 %) RO Membranes
- 200 GPD (or more!)
ULTRA CAPACITY DUAL STAGE DI:
- MaxCap® and SilicaBuster™ Super DI High Capacity Deionization Cartridges with 33% greater capacity
- MaxCap® DI has 4 x more capacity than a typical mixed bed DI cartridge. Cuts DI water production costs in half!
- SpectraPure’s SilicaBuster™ DI maximizes silica and phosphate removal
Warning: SpectraPure® does not recommend drinking water produced from deionization (DI) as DI resins are typically not made of food grade approved material.