Effective Coverage: 30in x 22in | Maximum Coverage: 36in x 26in
Dimensions: 18.4in x 10.2in x 1.25in (LxWxH) | Suited for tanks: 19.7in - 27.6in
- Lightweight Architectural Grade Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Aerodynamic Passive Cooling Design
- On-Board Advanced Controller with LED Display
- Wireless Controllability with iOS and Android Devices*
- Connect and Control up to 32 RSX Fixtures
- Enhances Coral Growth & Coloration
- Utilizes the 410/420nm Spectrum
- 4 Programmable Color Channels
- Mimic Nature from Dawn to Dusk
- Includes Tank-top Mounting Legs
- Utilizes Cree XLamp, XT-E & XP-E LED chips
- Neptune Systems Apex Controller IOTA Ready**
Built with a aerodynamic body, the Razor X LED Lighting System is designed to seamlessly merge into your living area with elegance and style. The Razor X is an all-in-one LED system utilizing the latest in LED technology, including Cree XT-E and XP-E high intensity LED chips distributed in 4 different channels, offering impressive performance and versatility.
There’s no need to buy an additional controller just to be able to use your aquarium lighting, the Maxspect Razor X has control built-in. The built-in controller integrated in the Razor X features an OLED monitor and a control dial, from which user can easily setup all the functions for the fixture.
Standard or Master/Slave Mode
2 or more Razor X fixtures can be connected together through the Master/Slave mode to control them simultaneously - all Slave fixtures will follow the settings programmed on the Master fixture, saving time and effort on setting up multiple fixtures.
Control with iOS or Android Devices (Optional)
The Razor X can be wirelessly connected to a Maxspect Connect ICV6 controller (sold separately), which allows the Razor X fixture(s) to be controlled by iOS or Android devices through the Syna-G app.
Enhanced Growth and Coloration
The Razor X Lighting system is designed to provide all ranges of color spectrum required by corals and plants to enhance their growth rate, improve their coloration and at the same time giving your aquarium the most aesthetically pleasing combination of colors. The Razor X will meet the requirements of even the most sophisticated group of marine, reef and freshwater hobbyists.
410nm/420nm Super Actinic
The Razor X Lighting system utilizes the 410/420nm Super Actinic LED chips, the spectrum that's crucial for the success of any reef and water plant aquariums as it is required by Chlorophyll A for photosynthesis, where absorption peaks at 412nm.
Built-in Temperature Control System
The Razor X Lighting system deploys an ingenious aerodynamic design which draws cool air from underneath the fixture, through its body which also serves as a large heat sink, to dissipate heat passively. Equipped with fans to regulate fixture temperatures in enclosed environments. The fan(s) will be automatically engage when the temperature is above 55°C/131°F, and disengage when it is below 45°C/113° F.
Suited for tanks 19.7in - 27.6in wide
Power Specifications Consumption
115w from the wall
Number of Clusters: 2
Total Number of LED: 40
Channel A: Deep Blue + Cool White
Channel B: Deep Blue + Light Blue
Channel C: Violet + Deep Blue
Channel D: Cyan + Deep Red + Warm White
In this latest episode of [CVtv], Jeremy introduces us to the brand new Maxspect LED fixture... the RAZOR X. Jeremy shows us how assemble, program and operate the RAZOR X using the easy-to-use onboard controller. Maxspect took everything we love about the original Razor and simply made it better. The RAZOR X features a completely redesigned aluminum alloy frame, more LEDs, more colors, 4 fully controllable channels, master/slave communication, an easier to use on-board controller and… drum roll please…. Wifi connectivity with Maxspect’s new Syna-G app for iOS and Android devices.
Maxspect RAZOR...In this latest episode of [CVtv], Jeremy introduces us to the ...
Why Choose to Shop with Us?
- Pay with Amazon Pay - No need to type in billing, shipping addresses or credit card info, just log in to amazon and select the info you already have saved with amazon to purchase from us! Easy, simple and quick.
- Fast & Free Shipping - No Minimum Purchase, Our Free Shipping option averages 2.3 days in transit.
- Same Day Shipping - All Orders placed before 1 PM EST ship Same Day. Meaning your tracking will actually work the same day as your order.
- Free Stuff - We offer tons of Free Samples, Shirts, Stickers and plenty more just for giving us your business!
- 5% Cash Back Rewards - There are no Preferred Clubs or Groups to Join.
- Free 2 Day Shipping - Free 2 Day Shipping on Products $35+ from select manufactures.
- PayPal Financing - Want to buy a new tank without having to pay for all of it upfront? No Problem, use you PayPal Credit program to spread out the payments.
- Free Returns - Returns of any Items (Both Brand New and USED) within 30 days are Always FREE!
- Apple Pay - You can checkout with Apple Pay, submit your order with your thumbprint and we will never see your payment information. Awesome!
- Military & Civil Service Discount - As a small token of our appreciation, we offer a Military & Civil Servant discount. A Bonus 5% Reward Points on 90% of what we carry. SaltwaterAquarium.com deeply appreciates all military men and women & first responders for their service.
- Automatic Price Matching - Just click the Price Match button under Add to Cart. No need to email your price match.
- Text Message 717.408.8337 Support - No one uses the phone anymore, just text us 717.408.8337. We will do our best to help!
- Live Chat - We offer LIVE WEB CHAT Mon-Fri 9am to 4pm EST. Get instant access to our customer support & your questions answered.
- Credit Card Security - We do not keep any Credit Card Numbers on File. Our checkout page is plugged directly into paypal credit services so we don't even know your card number when you order.
- Website Security HTTPS - Our entire site is HTTPS Secure, not just the checkout page. Your entire browsing session is encrypted and secure. We have an ESV level SSL Certificate which includes business identity authentication, strong 256-bit encryption, 2048-bit root, $1.5M USD warranty & a GeoTrust dynamic Secured Seal trust mark.
Have questions? Just ask - firstname.lastname@example.org or Text Message us at 717.408.8337