At MEcoral our objective is to continuously improve aquarist ability to maintain aquarium water chemistry in a simple, safe, and effective manner. We look to exceed our customers expectations in Quality, Cost, and Delivery (Be it on-line or at your Local Fish Store) through continuous improvement via customer interaction. Not being satisfied with the choices of aquarium chemical supplements available in the market place, we decided to help educate Aquarist and bring them the best quality chemicals at reasonable prices. Our products are the results of more than 20 years of passionately working with corals and aquariums. As a Florida licensed coral aquaculture facility we have tried many products in our systems in an attempt to find what works best. We feel we have found the best, and only offer for sale what we use today in our aquariums. We would never ask you to use something we would not use, I am not sure all our competitors can say that. Please look through the coral pictures on the web site to see what some of our corals look like. Every product we offer is based on sound scientific evidence. Not our science, but the consensus of the aquarium community. All of our chemicals are selected, blended, and designed specifically to MEcoral specifications and quality standard. Don’t you deserve a Happy and Healthy aquarium with the best possible coral color and growth? Try MEcoral products, we guarantee you will be happy!
MECoral - Reef...At MEcoral our objective is to continuously improve aquarist a...
Research has shown that corals need energy for growth, coloration, respiration, reproduction, and mucus production. Sunlight or photosynthesis alone will not meet corals’ demand for energy. For corals to do best, we must provide them with food and nourishment similar to what is available in a natural coral reef environment. On the reef, corals consume suspended food particles or Dissolved Organic Matter (DOM), and Zooplankton. In our super skimmed and filtered aquariums, we are void of these foods, hence it can limit coral growth. Feeding Super Food replicates what happens in the wild by adding Zooplankton and other high protein crustaceans which are rich in amino acids, protein, and fatty acids to the water column.
Directions: Rehydrate (1/2 tsp per 100 gal) in seawater for 5 minutes. Pour into a high flow area of tank to get best dispersion. Can also be added to sump right before return pump and after filtration devices, so it blows into the system. Works best if skimmer is turned off, but not necessary. Can also be used to target feed specific corals with a turkey baster.
Caution: Not intended for human consumption. Keep away from children and pets. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Drink water.
Ingredients: Rotifers, Copepods, Zyclops, Plankton (DOM), Daphnia, Krill Superba, Gamarus, Mysis, Spirulina, Aspartic and Glutamic Acids
Nutritional Analysis: Protein (min) 60%, Fat (min) 16%, Fiber (max) 4%, Ash (max) 6%, Moisture (max) 3%
Particle Size: 50-1600 microns
Using in conjunction with ME Polyp Extender: Use ME Polyp Extender as indicated on bottle first. 15 minutes after adding ME Polyp Extender to the system, add ME Super Food. This gives corals 15 minutes to exhibit a feeding response due to the amino acids they are eating. Now that they are feeding and extended, they have a more diverse food source to eat before it gets removed from our systems naturally.
Tip: Corals can eat an enormous amount of food in a day. So overfeeding in theory can be a good thing for corals; however every system has different bioload and filtration system. Feeding should only be done to the point where our system can digest the food. In other words, if your system can’t consume all the food, it could break down into phosphates. Elevated po4 can cause unwanted algae growth. So use your test kit to determine if your feeding too little or too much.
There are tons of online stores out there, Why are we Different?
- Free 2 Day Shipping - Free 2 Day Shipping on Products $35+ from select manufactures.
- Free Shipping on EVERYTHING - No Minimum Purchase, Everything we sell ships Free at no cost to you. Red Sea Aquariums, Salt, Sand, Chillers, Everything.
- Free Stuff - We offer tons of Free Samples, Shirts, Stickers and plenty more just for giving us your business!
- Up to 5% Future Rewards for EVERYONE - There are no Preferred Clubs or Groups to Join.
- Free Returns - Returns of any Items (Both Brand New and USED) within 30 days are Always FREE! We personally strive to never have any returns.
- Apple Pay - You can checkout with Apple Pay, submit your order with your thumbprint and we will never see your payment information. Awesome!
- Military & Civil Service Discount - As a small token of our appreciation, we offer a Military & Civil Servant discount. A Bonus 5% Reward Points on 90% of what we carry. SaltwaterAquarium.com deeply appreciates all military men and women & first responders for their service.
- Automatic Price Matching - Just click the Price Match button under Add to Cart. No need to email your price match.
- Text Message 717.408.8337 Support - No one uses the phone anymore, just text us 717.408.8337. We will do our best to help!
- Live Chat - We offer LIVE WEB CHAT Mon-Fri 9am to 4pm EST. Get instant access to our customer support & your questions answered.
- Credit Card Security - We do not keep any Credit Card Numbers on File. Our checkout page is plugged directly into paypal credit services so we don't even know your card number when you order.
- Website Security HTTPS - Our entire site is HTTPS Secure, not just the checkout page. Your entire browsing session is encrypted and secure. We have an ESV level SSL Certificate which includes business identity authentication, strong 256-bit encryption, 2048-bit root, $1.5M USD warranty & a GeoTrust dynamic Secured Seal trust mark.
Have questions? Just ask - firstname.lastname@example.org or Text Message us at 717.408.8337