Natural Soft Silicone Tubing 3/4" Inside Diameter (Sold by the Foot) - Silcon
Its temperature resistance plus good electrical properties, coupled with the ability to self-extinguish, makes Silcon® an excellent choice for appliance and computer applications. Peroxide-cured Silcon® contains no sulphur or other acid-producing chemicals, thereby eliminating the possibility of staining, corroding, or deteriorating other materials it comes in contact with. Care is recommended in the selection of fittings and clamps for Silcon® as sharp barbs or unlined metal clamps could tear into the wall and possibly cause a failure. Silcon® is not recommended for implantable or in-body uses or for continuous steam applications. Silcon® may be low pressure steam sterilized in-line or autoclaved at up to 250°F in a normal autoclaving cycle. However, if exposed to repeated steam sterilization or long-term high temperature or pressure, silicone will eventually relax and become gummy. It should then be replaced. Not for use with fuels. Silcon® is a registered trademark of NewAge® Industries.
- Natural, peroxide-cured silicon
- Working pressure @ 70°F: 10 psi
- Burst pressure @ 70°F: 30 psi
- Weight: 4.32 lbs. per 100'
- Tensile strength: 1100 psi
- Elongation at break: 375%
- Durometer hardness (shore A): 50
- Temperature range: -100°F to 500°F
- Meets FDA standards & NSF 51 listed