Kessil$249.99 $259.00 $259.00
(OPEN BOX) Freshwater A160WE Series Controllable Tuna Sun LED Aquarium Light - Kessil
(You save $9.01 )
UNUSED CUSTOMER RETURN
Basically take the A150, make it brighter using less power (40 Watt ~ 175 Watt Halide Comp) and make it fully controllable with Kessil's new Spectral Controller. There you have it. Kessil's new A160 offers increased power, brightness, and controllability, in different spectrums.
The Kessil A160WE Tuna Sun FRESHWATER LED Light Fixture CONTROLLER READY adds the functionality of the A360WE Kessil lights to the A150W lights. The A160WE comes with two control knobs. One knob is used to control overall intensity and the other knob the 6,000K/9,000K LED spectrum mix. You can tune a preferred color within the spectral range thousands of research and testing hours determined to be the optimal spectral points. In addition, you can control the A160WE with the Kessil Spectral Controller (a separate purchase). This version is designed for use with planted aquariums.
For reef aquariums you can use the Kessil A160WE Tuna Blue LED Light Fixture.
- User Manual
- 40 Watts: Effective light equal to a 175 Watt metal halide
- 15% brighter than the A150W LED Lights
- Variable Color Temperature: Using the color spectrum knob on the top of the light you can tune the LEDs to your desired color temperature. 6000K? 8100K? 9000K? No problem.
- Can be controlled with the Kessil Spectral Controller (a separate purchase)
- LED array specifically designed and tailored for freshwater planted aquariums
- Point light source with glitter lines that rival metal halide lights
- Weight: .9 pounds (the power supply weighs an additional .9 pounds). Dimensions: 4-3/4" (including knobs) X 2.5" Diameter.
- 10 foot power cord from light to power supply. 6 foot cord from power supply to wall plug.
- Universal power supply: 100-240 Volts, 47-63 Hertz. Could require a plug adapter for non-US sockets.
- 1-Year Warranty