Pink Fusion & Purple Helix Combo Kit - Live Coralline Algae in a Bottle (2x 8 oz) - ARCReef
Helix Ships on Tuesday - Wednesday from ALGAE BARN in CO to ensure the freshest possible product as we receive weekly Monday shipments of this.
Not only does Coralline Algae in a Bottle speed up the process of developing colorful coralline algal crusts over you live rock, but it even gives you control over the palette. Choose between pinks with Pink Fusion®, purples with Purple Helix®, or get 2 bottles, one of each, with Pink and Purple! Unlike coralline “accelerators,” Coralline Algae in a Bottle is a live, multi-species product. Coralline Algae in a Bottle is available only online. You won’t find it on the shelves of big chain stores because it is a live product and has a shelf life of only 14 days. Most marine bacteria will not survive more than a few weeks without oxygen and a source of energy. This is the reason for the effectiveness of this product. Every order is bottled fresh and does not sit on a shelf for a year.
After 2 years of development and 6 months in beta testing, we are excited to finally announce that Pink Fusion is now available! Contains 6 species of Coralline Algae (pink, creamy light pink, fuschia, hot pink, lavender, and magenta). Our pink coralline algae species do slightly shift colors depending on their environment especially with differences in lighting, Alkalinity, and magnesium levels but these species of coralline will generally stay within these different shades of pink.
For saltwater use only. - 1x 8oz. bottle treats up to 50 gallons. If your tank is more than 50 gallons it is recommended to use 1 bottle for every 50 gallons of tank volume. You cannot overdose your tank with this product.
Why wait 6 months to a year for coralline to show up when you can seed your tank now with multiple hardy and colorful strains of Coralline Algae.
Coralline Algae in a Bottle is the ONLY product developed in a laboratory that contains actual live algae spores. Other similar products are simply a mixture of calcium and magnesium, both of which are already contained in all salt mixes, and are rarely ever lacking in a newly setup aquarium. If your levels are not low then using these “purple algae accelerators” provide absolutely nothing and we don’t want you to fall for the marketing hype.
Shipping: Live Products Ship on Select Days & Have a 100% Arrive Alive Guarantee.
One of the big yardsticks reef aquarists commonly use to determine the health of a young system (and particularly its readiness for stony coral culture) is coralline algae growth. These encrusting rhodophytes (red algae) give live rock an attractive, natural appearance and thwart the growth of ugly, less desirable hair and film algae. The easiest and surest way to get fast, early coralline algae growth is with Coralline Algae in a Bottle. Here, you get a choice of living pink (Pink Fusion®) or purple (Purple Helix®) corallines! Each product boasts several species of viable coralline algae spores. What's more, each includes live beneficial nitrifying bacteria! There is no faster way to turn your bare base rocks into beautiful and vividly colored live rock.
Coralline Algae in a Bottle Information:
Coralline Algae in a Bottle is a truly unique product in that it is developed in a laboratory and contains live coralline algae spores (some products are just a mixture of calcium and magnesium, purporting to merely support coralline algae growth). Though heavily inoculated with beneficial microbes, Coralline Algae in a Bottle (unlike seed material scraped from someone else's rock) poses no risk of introducing pests or parasites.
- Clean, pest-free and completely reef-safe.
- Live, multi-species product.
- Speeds up coralline growth significantly with actual algae, not a calcium supplement.
- Overwhelms "bad" algae, discouraging its proliferation.
- Available in either pink- or purple-dominant formulas.
- Makes live rock look natural and vibrant.
- Unique 2 in 1 formula contains both live coralline algae spores and active nitrifying bacteria.
- Every bottle includes 7 separate species of coralline, this maximizes the color variations and varieties that will populate throughout your tank.
- Effective in improving water quality by controlling ammonia and nitrite levels.
- Aids in rapidly establishing your tanks biological filtration using fresh multi-strain bacteria bottled on the day that it is shipped.
- 100% all natural formula. No sulfur, copper, or phosphates.
- Highest concentration of beneficial nitrifying bacteria which remove harmful nitrogenous waste.
- Establishes a natural organic balance in your aquarium.
- Helps cycle new fish tanks and eliminate new tank syndrome.
- Safe for use in all reef tanks and with all species of fish and coral.