All of Our Inventory Now has the Version 3 Sumps.
We stock All Red Sea Aquariums except the S series. It takes anywhere from 10-14 days to restock truckloads of tanks from Red Sea. We are currently buying 1-4 of each model on restock. We often have the tank you order IN STOCK, but there is a chance it will need ordered from Red Sea. After you order we will contact you to let you know if your tank will ship next day or in 10-14 days. Most all of our competitors & local fish stores drop ship all their tanks from Red Sea, so by choosing us as your supplier you have a great chance to get your tank shipped next day. We are buying these by the truckload but they are flying off the shelves. We are doing our best to keep these restocked, but are having some issues with volume. These are by far the best selling tank we have ever sold.
The REEFER series combines a contemporary, rimless, ultra-clear glass aquarium with a stylish cabinet and a comprehensive water management system, including a professional sump with integrated automatic top-up, and Red Sea’s unique silent down-flow system.
Incorporating technologies originally developed for Red Sea’s all-in-one MAX coral reef systems, the REEFER series is designed for ease of operation while enabling the advanced hobbyist to install an unlimited choice of lighting, filtration, circulation and controllers to create a uniquely customized system.
Features of the Red Sea REEFER include:
- Rimless, ultra-clear, beveled edge glass aquarium
- Elegant marine-spec cabinet
- Professional sump with constant height skimmer chamber and micron filter bags
- Silent, regulated down-flow system with emergency overflow
- Integrated automatic top-up system with reservoir
- Assembly-ready piping – no gluing required
REEFER aquariums are constructed from thick, beveled-edge, ultra-clear glass to support their elegant and modern rimless design.
REEFER™ aquariums are constructed from thick, beveled-edge, ultra-clear glass to support their elegant and modern rimless design.
The aquarium sits on a recessed base that “floats” it above the cabinet, which seamlessly follows the contour of the glass.
The marine-spec laminated cabinet that houses the sump, (and in the larger models also includes a dedicated, vented space for chillers) is smartly finished with weatherproof, epoxy-painted doors.
REEFER™ Water Management System
The comprehensive water management system provides the base for excellent water quality. Surface water from all sides of the aquarium is actively fed to the sump through the regulated silent flow downpipe.
Removable surface-skimming combs surround the top of the centrally located overflow box that houses the downpipe, sump return pipe and the discreet multi-directional “eyeball” return outlet nozzle.
In the event of a blockage in the regulated downpipe, an additional emergency overflow pipe provides an unrestricted free flow of aquarium water directly to the sump.
On entering the sump the water passes through a 200 micron mechanical filter bag, before entering the filtration compartment that maintains a constant water height, making it suitable for all skimmers and other reactors.
In order to remove any air bubbles that may have escaped from the skimmer, the water passes through a bubble-stripping cascade on its way to the return pump chamber.
To ensure a constant water level in the pump compartment, all REEFER™ sumps include an integrated automatic freshwater top-up unit, guaranteeing a constant, stable water flow throughout the complete system.
Supplied as a complete self-assembly kit, all pipe work is ready without the need for any gluing.
REEFER™ Series Technical Data
|Main Features||Ultra clear front and side glass|
|Ultra clear front glass thickness (mm)||8 (3/10”)||10 (3/8”)||12 (1/2”)||12 (1/2”)||15 (5/8”)|
|Built in surface skimmer|
|Integrated automatic top up system|
|System Volumes||Display tank water volume (L)||77 (21 gal)||130 (34 gal)||204 (54 gal)||275 (73 gal)||350 (92 gal)|
|In cabinet sump water volume (L)||28 (7 gal)||35 (9 gal)||40 (11 gal)||70 (18 gal)||90 (24 gal)|
|Total system water volume (L)||105 (28 gal)||165 (43 gal)||244 (65 gal)||345 (91 gal)||440 (116 gal)|
|RO reservoir volume (L)||4.5 (1.2 gal)||5.4 (1.5 gal)||8 (2.1 gal)||10.5 (2.8 gal)||13.7 (3.6 gal)|
|System Dimensions||Display tank length (cm)||45 (18″)||60 (24.5″)||90 (35.5″)||120 (47″)||150 (59″)|
|Display tank height (cm)||45 (18″)||50 (20″)||53 (21″)||53 (21″)||55 (22″)|
|Display tank width (cm)||45 (18″)||50 (20″)||50 (20″)||50 (20″)||50 (20″)|
|Total system height with cabinet (cm)||132 (52″)||137 (54″)||140 (55″)||140 (55″)||142 (56″)|
|Sump Dimensions||Water height (cm)||20 (8”)||20 (8”)||20 (8”)||24 (9.4”)||24 (9.4”)|
|Skimmer chamber (cm)||24 x 21 (9.4”x8.3”)||30 x 25 (11.8”x9.8”)||35 x 25 (13.8”x9.8”)||42 x 34 (16.5”x13.4”)||42 x 48 (16.5”x19”)|
|Pump chamber (cm)||24 x 12 (9.4”x4.7”)||30 x 12 (11.8”x4.7”)||35 x 12 (13.8”x4.7”)||42 x 15 (16.5”x6”)||42 x 15 (16.5”x6”)|
|Return Pump||3/4” threaded hose barb – Pipe Int. Dia||16mm (5/8”)||16mm (5/8”)||16mm (5/8”)||16mm (5/8”)||25mm (1”)|
|Recommended flow (lph)
(pump not included)
Why Choose to Shop with Us?
- Pay with Amazon Pay - No need to type in billing, shipping addresses or credit card info, just log in to amazon and select the info you already have saved with amazon to purchase from us! Easy, simple and quick.
- Fast & Free Shipping - No Minimum Purchase, Our Free Shipping option averages 2.3 days in transit.
- Same Day Shipping - All Orders placed before 1 PM EST ship Same Day. Meaning your tracking will actually work the same day as your order.
- Free Stuff - We offer tons of Free Samples, Shirts, Stickers and plenty more just for giving us your business!
- 5% Cash Back Rewards - There are no Preferred Clubs or Groups to Join.
- Free 2 Day Shipping - Free 2 Day Shipping on Products $35+ from select manufactures.
- PayPal Financing - Want to buy a new tank without having to pay for all of it upfront? No Problem, use you PayPal Credit program to spread out the payments.
- Free Returns - Returns of any Items (Both Brand New and USED) within 30 days are Always FREE!
- Apple Pay - You can checkout with Apple Pay, submit your order with your thumbprint and we will never see your payment information. Awesome!
- Military & Civil Service Discount - As a small token of our appreciation, we offer a Military & Civil Servant discount. A Bonus 5% Reward Points on 90% of what we carry. SaltwaterAquarium.com deeply appreciates all military men and women & first responders for their service.
- Automatic Price Matching - Just click the Price Match button under Add to Cart. No need to email your price match.
- Text Message 717.408.8337 Support - No one uses the phone anymore, just text us 717.408.8337. We will do our best to help!
- Live Chat - We offer LIVE WEB CHAT Mon-Fri 9am to 4pm EST. Get instant access to our customer support & your questions answered.
- Credit Card Security - We do not keep any Credit Card Numbers on File. Our checkout page is plugged directly into paypal credit services so we don't even know your card number when you order.
- Website Security HTTPS - Our entire site is HTTPS Secure, not just the checkout page. Your entire browsing session is encrypted and secure. We have an ESV level SSL Certificate which includes business identity authentication, strong 256-bit encryption, 2048-bit root, $1.5M USD warranty & a GeoTrust dynamic Secured Seal trust mark.
Have questions? Just ask - firstname.lastname@example.org or Text Message us at 717.408.8337