Red Sea ’s REEFER™ series of Reef Systems, provide advanced hobbyists with a solid foundation for building a fully featured reef or marine aquarium. The REEFER™ series combines a contemporary, rimless, ultra-clear glass aquarium with a stylish cabinet and a comprehensive water management system, including a professional sump with integrated automatic top-up, and Red Sea’s unique silent down-flow system. Incorporating technologies originally developed for Red Sea’s all-in-one MAX® coral reef systems, the REEFER™ series is designed for ease of operation while enabling the advanced hobbyist to install an unlimited choice of lighting, filtration, circulation and controllers to create a uniquely customized system. Features of the Red Sea REEFER™ include: - Rimless, ultra-clear, beveled edge glass aquarium - Elegant marine-spec cabinet - Professional sump with constant height skimmer chamber and micron filter bags - Silent, regulated down-flow system with emergency overflow - Integrated automatic top-up system with reservoir - Assembly-ready piping – no gluing required Read more about Red Sea Reefer Marine aquarium systems: http://www.redseafish.com/aquarium-systems/reefer/
Red Sea REEFE...Red Sea ’s REEFER™ series of Reef Systems, provide advanced ho...
Red Sea’s REEFER series of Reef Systems, provide advanced hobbyists with a solid foundation for building a fully featured reef or marine aquarium.
The Reefer 750 comes with Four AI Hydra 26 LED's. (THE PHOTO IS INCORRECT, THERE ARE 4 AI HYDRAS INCLUDED ON THE 750 XXL)
The new REEFER™ XXL models are 65cm (25.6″) wide and 60cm (23.6″) high and are available in 150cm (59″) long/625 liter (166 gal) capacity or 180cm (71″) long/750 liter (200 gal). They are constructed using 19mm (3/4″) ultra-clear glass and sit on extra durable HPL coated plywood Marine Spec cabinets for greater water resistance. The feet are fully adjustable for perfect leveling on any surface.
The REEFER™ XXL series have advanced sumps with the following exciting new features:
- An adjustable height skimmer chamber, enabling you to set the water level (between 21-27cm / 8.3″-10.6″) for optimal skimmer performance.
- A “Refugium Ready” sump with two pre-set positions allows you to decide how much of the sump you want for your skimmer and other reactors and how much as a dedicated refugium chamber.
- 4 micron filter bags
- RO liter reservoir that can be slid aside when necessary for pump maintenance.
Red Sea REEFER™ Deluxe Concept
The REEFER™ Deluxe incorporates the all-new Hydra 26™ HD LED lighting units with Red Sea’s custom mounting system into the Reefer reef ready systems in a convenient single package.
The Hydra 26™ HD unit provides the most up to date LED technology, offering a full spectrum, 7 color LED configuration giving great color rendition and a multitude of lighting effects. The revolutionary control system dynamically adjusts the power available to each color by utilizing power not being used with other colors, effectively enabling selected channels to be ‘boosted’ to above 100% output. The lighting is fully controllable via the built-in WiFi which is compatible with iOS and Android devices, and with any wifi-enabled Mac or PC.
The custom mounting system attaches firmly onto the rear wall of the tank and can be rotated to the upright position during reefscaping or other tank maintenance. The REEFER™ Peninsula Deluxe come with a customized hanging system for the Hydra 26 HD LED lights.
REEFER™ Deluxe is available for all models (except the REEFER™ NANO) with 1, 2, 3 or 4 LED units according to model.
REEFER™ aquariums are constructed from thick, beveled-edge, ultra-clear glass to support their elegant and modern rimless design.
The aquarium sits on a recessed base that “floats” it above the cabinet, which seamlessly follows the contour of the glass.
The marine-spec laminated cabinet that houses the sump, (and in the larger models also includes a dedicated, vented space for chillers) is smartly finished with weatherproof, epoxy-painted doors.
REEFER™ Water Management System
The comprehensive water management system provides the base for excellent water quality. Surface water from all sides of the aquarium is actively fed to the sump through the regulated silent flow downpipe.
Removable surface-skimming combs surround the top of the centrally located overflow box that houses the downpipe, sump return pipe and the discreet multi-directional “eyeball” return outlet nozzle.
In the event of a blockage in the regulated downpipe, an additional emergency overflow pipe provides an unrestricted free flow of aquarium water directly to the sump.
On entering the sump the water passes through a 200 micron mechanical filter bag, before entering the filtration compartment that maintains a constant water height, making it suitable for all skimmers and other reactors.
In order to remove any air bubbles that may have escaped from the skimmer, the water passes through a bubble-stripping cascade on its way to the return pump chamber.
To ensure a constant water level in the pump compartment, all REEFER™ sumps include an integrated automatic freshwater top-up unit, guaranteeing a constant, stable water flow throughout the complete system.
Supplied as a complete self-assembly kit, all pipe work is ready without the need for any gluing.
REEFER™ Peninsula & REEFER™ XXL Technical Data
|Main Features||Ultra clear front and side glass|
|Ultra clear front glass thickness (mm)||15 (5/8″)||19 (3/4″)||19 (3/4″)||19 (3/4″)|
|Built in surface skimmer|
|Integrated automatic top up system|
|Deluxe Features||AI Hydra 26™ HD (90W)||3 units||4 units||3 units||4 units|
|System Volumes||Display tank water volume (L)||398 (105 gal)||528 (140 gal)||502 (133 gal)||602 (160 gal)|
|In cabinet sump water volume (L)||102 (27 gal)||134 (35 gal)||123 (32 gal)||150 (40 gal)|
|Total system water volume (L)||500 (132 gal)||662 (175 gal)||625 (165 gal)||750 (200 gal)|
|RO reservoir volume (L)||22.5 (6 gal)||28.5 (7.5 gal)||28.5 (7.5 gal)||28.5 (7.5 gal)|
|System Dimensions||Display tank length (cm)||125 (49.2″)||160 (63″)||150 (59″)||180 (71″)|
|Display tank height (cm)||60 (23.6″)||60 (23.6″)||60 (23.6″)||60 (23.6″)|
|Display tank width (cm)||60 (23.6″)||64 (25.2″)||65 (25.6″)||65 (25.6″)|
|Total system height with cabinet (cm)||160 (63″)||160 (63″)||148 (58.3″)||148 (58.3″)|
|Sump Dimensions||Water height (cm)||21-27 (8.3”-10.6″)||21-27 (8.3”-10.6″)||21-27 (8.3”-10.6″)||21-27 (8.3”-10.6″)|
|Skimmer chamber (cm)||41X51 (16″X20″)||59X51 (23.2″X20″)||51X51 (20″X20″)||71X51 (28″X20″)|
|Pump chamber (cm)||26X28 (10.2″X11″)||33X28 (13″X11″)||33X28 (13″X11″)||33X28 (13″X11″)|
|Recommended Return Pump||Recommended flow (lph)
(pump not included)
|New Special Features||Adjustable Height Skimmer Chamber|
|Heavy Duty level able Plywood Cabinet|
There are tons of online stores out there, Why are we Different?
- Free 2 Day Shipping - Free 2 Day Shipping on Products $35+ from select manufactures.
- Free Shipping on EVERYTHING - No Minimum Purchase, Everything we sell ships Free at no cost to you. Red Sea Aquariums, Salt, Sand, Chillers, Everything.
- Free Stuff - We offer tons of Free Samples, Shirts, Stickers and plenty more just for giving us your business!
- Up to 5% Future Rewards for EVERYONE - There are no Preferred Clubs or Groups to Join.
- Free Returns - Returns of any Items (Both Brand New and USED) within 30 days are Always FREE! We personally strive to never have any returns.
- Apple Pay - You can checkout with Apple Pay, submit your order with your thumbprint and we will never see your payment information. Awesome!
- Military & Civil Service Discount - As a small token of our appreciation, we offer a Military & Civil Servant discount. A Bonus 5% Reward Points on 90% of what we carry. SaltwaterAquarium.com deeply appreciates all military men and women & first responders for their service.
- Automatic Price Matching - Just click the Price Match button under Add to Cart. No need to email your price match.
- Text Message 717.408.8337 Support - No one uses the phone anymore, just text us 717.408.8337. We will do our best to help!
- Live Chat - We offer LIVE WEB CHAT Mon-Fri 9am to 4pm EST. Get instant access to our customer support & your questions answered.
- Credit Card Security - We do not keep any Credit Card Numbers on File. Our checkout page is plugged directly into paypal credit services so we don't even know your card number when you order.
- Website Security HTTPS - Our entire site is HTTPS Secure, not just the checkout page. Your entire browsing session is encrypted and secure. We have an ESV level SSL Certificate which includes business identity authentication, strong 256-bit encryption, 2048-bit root, $1.5M USD warranty & a GeoTrust dynamic Secured Seal trust mark.
Have questions? Just ask - firstname.lastname@example.org or Text Message us at 717.408.8337