Turbelle Nanostream 6040 (53-1190gph) - Tunze
German-made Tunze powerheads are one of the best high flow powerheads available. They are smaller and can be hidden in the aquarium easier than competing brands. Tunze pumps can be configured in a wide range of positions to target any area of the tank.
- For aquariums from 5.3 - 132 gallons
- Flow rate: 53 - 1,190 GPH via included Turbelle controller
- Energy consumption: 5W
- Voltage/frequency: 120v
- Cable length: 78.7”
- Diameter: 2.7”
- Output diameter 1.5/.59”
Tunze pumps are excellent high flow powerheads for a number of reasons
- They are the smallest pumps available and easy to hide.
- They rotate to a wide range of angles for targeted flow.
- They consume less power.
- Tunze Cable 7092.300 can be used to link two 6040 pumps together in Master/Slave configuration.
- Available accessories such as the Tunze Rock and Controllers make them even more user-friendly.
- Excellent warranty and customer service.