Max Flow 3,000gph | 30~3 watts | 25-150+ gallons
Includes pump, power supply, 0-10v cable and multi-function controller.
Applicable for glass or acrylic aquariums up to 3/4 in thick.
Compact & Controllable Water Movement
- Generates a 30in Wide and Gentle Flow Pattern
- Directional Water Flow
- Energy Efficient
- Quiet Opperation
- 0-10v Advanced System Control
- No Hassle Installation
- Magnetic Articulating Magnetic Mount
The new Waveline WavePuck is a fully controllable flow pump that moves up to 3000gph and consumes no more than 30 watts of power in the process. The broad flow water movement will encourage coral growth instead of blasting it away with harmful "hot spots" associated with other wave pumps.
Get Flow Where You Need it the Most
With it's unique articulating magnetic mount, the WavePuck can easily get the flow precisely where you need it. The rear of the WavePuck has a convex rounded shape which fits neatly into a concave mounting magnet, allowing the pump assembly to gyrate in any direction. The WavePucks's low-profile magnetic mount offers a 25 degree range of motion and the entire pump is capable of rotating 360 degrees!
The WavePuck Multi-Function Controller allows you to create pulsing or surge effects with its easy to set waveline mode as well as the expected feed mode. Simply set your desired max power/flow setting and its on and off power cycles. You can also set the pump run time to facilitate night mode by shutting the pump down till the run time resumes.
Advanced VDM WavePuck Control
For all those that desire more control, the WavePuck can link up to most 3rd party controllers by using an available 0-10 volt port. This makes the pump very versatile and almost universally compatible with most system controllers including the APEX by Neptune Systems or the Reef Angel among others.
AC Adapter: Input: A.C. 100~240V, 50/60Hz; Output: DC 24V, 1.5A
Max Power: 30W
Max Flow: 3000gph (1100LPH)
Size: 3in x 2.8in (DxH)
Cable Length: 10.5ft (from pump to controller)
Max Mounting Width: 3/4in
|Power positon||DC Power supply
|input power With DC power supply
|input power without DC power supply
|impeller rotation speed
There are tons of online stores out there, Why are we Different?
- Free 2 Day Shipping - Free 2 Day Shipping on Products $35+ from select manufactures.
- Free Shipping on EVERYTHING - No Minimum Purchase, Everything we sell ships Free at no cost to you. Red Sea Aquariums, Salt, Sand, Chillers, Everything.
- Free Stuff - We offer tons of Free Samples, Shirts, Stickers and plenty more just for giving us your business!
- Up to 5% Future Rewards for EVERYONE - There are no Preferred Clubs or Groups to Join.
- Free Returns - Returns of any Items (Both Brand New and USED) within 30 days are Always FREE! We personally strive to never have any returns.
- Apple Pay - You can checkout with Apple Pay, submit your order with your thumbprint and we will never see your payment information. Awesome!
- Military & Civil Service Discount - As a small token of our appreciation, we offer a Military & Civil Servant discount. A Bonus 5% Reward Points on 90% of what we carry. SaltwaterAquarium.com deeply appreciates all military men and women & first responders for their service.
- Automatic Price Matching - Just click the Price Match button under Add to Cart. No need to email your price match.
- Text Message 717.408.8337 Support - No one uses the phone anymore, just text us 717.408.8337. We will do our best to help!
- Live Chat - We offer LIVE WEB CHAT Mon-Fri 9am to 4pm EST. Get instant access to our customer support & your questions answered.
- Credit Card Security - We do not keep any Credit Card Numbers on File. Our checkout page is plugged directly into paypal credit services so we don't even know your card number when you order.
- Website Security HTTPS - Our entire site is HTTPS Secure, not just the checkout page. Your entire browsing session is encrypted and secure. We have an ESV level SSL Certificate which includes business identity authentication, strong 256-bit encryption, 2048-bit root, $1.5M USD warranty & a GeoTrust dynamic Secured Seal trust mark.
Have questions? Just ask - firstname.lastname@example.org or Text Message us at 717.408.8337