Use the following guidelines to determine how many arms are required for each model/series LED light.
Give your sleek Orbit™ LED the look it deserves. The Orbit™ LED Adjustable tank mount bracket allows you to mount your Orbit™ IC LED, Orbit™ Marine LED or Orbit™ Marine PRO on almost any standard framed or rimless aquarium tank. The low profile aluminum arm fits up to two light fixtures front-to-back and provides 3” of vertical adjustment suspending your light up to ~5.5” above your aquarium. Easy to install, it requires no cutting or drilling and the tank mount bracket fits tanks up to 1” thick or a frame up to 1”. We recommend one arm bracket for an 18”, 24” or 36” fixture. 48” and 72” fixtures should use two arm brackets. Designed ONLY for Current-USA Orbit™ LED lights.
Orbit Tank Mount Bracket Sizing Guide
|Series LED Light||18"||24"||36"||48"||72"|
|Orbit Marine LED||1||1||1||2||N/A|
|Orbit IC LED||1||1||1||2||2|
|Orbit Marine PRO||1||1||2||2||3|
|Orbit Marine PRO Dual||N/A||2||N/A||3||4|
|Satellite Plus PRO||1||1||1||2||N/A|
Description: Orbit™ LED Adjustable Tank Mount Bracket
Front-to-back Slot: 10”
Vertical Slot: 3”
Fits tanks up to: 1” thick or with 1” frame
Dimensions: 2.5”W" x 7.5”H" x 15”L"
Warranty: One Year
VIP Customer Reviews
Community Product Reviews
Showing reviews 1-5 of 8 | Next
Posted by Highly recommend AIDIER on Dec 10th 2017
Great product works great helps protect your light from spray
Posted by Rob on Dec 1st 2017
Bought 2 sets for my second tank. Does the job. Woudve gave it 5 stars but all 4 knobs that hold the fixture were chipped.
Rated 3 stars since I couldn't actually use them
Posted by Unknown on Aug 17th 2017
These brackets look like they would be good, but I have a 150 gallon aquarium where I wanted to use them, but couldn't due to the thickness of my aquarium trim. The description of these brackets says they will work on aquariums up to 1-inch thick, but in my case the top trim is right at 1-inch, but the flange for supporting the glass cover made it more like 1.25-inch. The instructions included with these brackets say not to cut or alter your aquarium trim, which is really something you don't want to do since it will weaken the support of your aquarium and could be a disaster. This just means that I have no other commercially provided option but to use the standard clips/brackets in the light strips themselves, or try and build something of my own. These brackets will not work.
Missing screws and bent mount.
Posted by Adam maestas on May 1st 2017
I ordered 2 of these mounts and 1 had missing screws that you tighten the mount on to the aquarium, I had to wait 5 days to receive the, when I did recieve them the 1 mount was bent and this time I contacted the warranty department and they said these mounts are meant to be bent so you can put the how you like, I tried bending them and the metal is way to thick to bend without having special tools to bend it without scratching it or stretching the paint and it cracking.
Posted by brian on Mar 9th 2017
easy to put light on.a bit wobbly but does the trick.
Showing reviews 1-5 of 8 | Next
There are tons of online stores out there, Why are we Different?
- Free 2 Day Shipping - Free 2 Day Shipping on Products $35+ from select manufactures.
- Free Shipping on EVERYTHING - No Minimum Purchase, Everything we sell ships Free at no cost to you. Red Sea Aquariums, Salt, Sand, Chillers, Everything.
- Free Stuff - We offer tons of Free Samples, Shirts, Stickers and plenty more just for giving us your business!
- Up to 5% Future Rewards for EVERYONE - There are no Preferred Clubs or Groups to Join.
- Free Returns - Returns of any Items (Both Brand New and USED) within 30 days are Always FREE! We personally strive to never have any returns.
- Apple Pay - You can checkout with Apple Pay, submit your order with your thumbprint and we will never see your payment information. Awesome!
- Military & Civil Service Discount - As a small token of our appreciation, we offer a Military & Civil Servant discount. A Bonus 5% Reward Points on 90% of what we carry. SaltwaterAquarium.com deeply appreciates all military men and women & first responders for their service.
- Automatic Price Matching - Just click the Price Match button under Add to Cart. No need to email your price match.
- Text Message 717.408.8337 Support - No one uses the phone anymore, just text us 717.408.8337. We will do our best to help!
- Live Chat - We offer LIVE WEB CHAT Mon-Fri 9am to 4pm EST. Get instant access to our customer support & your questions answered.
- Credit Card Security - We do not keep any Credit Card Numbers on File. Our checkout page is plugged directly into paypal credit services so we don't even know your card number when you order.
- Website Security HTTPS - Our entire site is HTTPS Secure, not just the checkout page. Your entire browsing session is encrypted and secure. We have an ESV level SSL Certificate which includes business identity authentication, strong 256-bit encryption, 2048-bit root, $1.5M USD warranty & a GeoTrust dynamic Secured Seal trust mark.
Have questions? Just ask - firstname.lastname@example.org or Text Message us at 717.408.8337