QuietFlow LED PRO 10 Aquarium Power Filters - Aqueon
Featured is a LED filter cartridge change indicator light that flashes when the cartridge becomes clogged with debris, providing a reminder that it's time to replace the cartridge.
A great benefit of the Aqueon QuietFlow filters is the internal pump design that helps dampen noise, eliminates leaks and because it is self-priming, starts up automatically after cleaning or power interruptions. Higher flow rates also ensure a higher dissolved oxygen content for healthier, more active fish.
There are five total stages of filtration–mechanical, chemical, biological and an additional specialty pad–for the cleanest, clearest, healthiest water.
• Stage 1 – Dense floss removes particles and debris.
• Stage 2 – Activated carbon removes toxins, odors and discoloration.
• Stage 3 – Patented Bio-Holster removes toxic ammonia and nitrites.
• Stage 4 – Diffuser grid removes additional toxins while adding oxygen for more active fish. It also reduces splashing makes the return exceptionally quiet.
• Stage 5 – Specialty filter pad option for additional carbon, ammonia reducer or phosphate remover.
All filters use Aqueon Replacement Filter Cartridges and Aqueon Specialty Filter Pads.
QuietFlow LED Pro 10 – Medium cartridge
QuietFlow LED Pro 20, 30 and 50 – Large cartridge
QuietFlow LED Pro 75 – two Large cartridges
• LED indicator light flashes when it's time to change the cartridge
• Filter pump is self-priming, just plug and play out of the box; filter will auto-restart if power is interrupted and restored
• Provides mechanical, chemical, biological, and additional specialty pad filtration
• High flow rates ensure a highly dissolved oxygen content for healthier, more active fish
• Uses Aqueon Replacement Filter Cartridges and Specialty Filter
Fits Aquarium Size: up to 30 gallons