The Waterbox Cube series and the new Peninsula Mini all use the same stock inlet nozzle. To add an RFG to any of these systems, you’ll need our 16.5mm to 1/2in Modular Hose Adapter.
Adding the 16.5mm adapter will convert the end of the stock inlet to be compatible with genuine 1/2in Loc-Line. From there, you can add additional Loc-Line parts, reducer fittings, hose segments and of course, The Random Flow Generator™ Nozzle
Compatible with the following Models:
- Cube 20
- Peninsula Mini 25
- Reef Series
- Frag Series
- Marine Series
- Kit Includes:
– 1/2in Random Flow Generator® Nozzle – RFG050
– 2 segments of genuine 1/2in Loc-Line – LOC59860
– 16.5mm Waterbox Adapter – WB165050
– 22mm Waterbox Adapter – WB22050
- 3D Printed Parts printed in Reef-safe PETG plastic.
Produce a more natural flow pattern in your saltwater aquarium with the RFG Nozzle.
- Creates a random flow pattern with no moving parts!
- Designed for the Fluval Spec V Nano 5-gallon Aquarium
- Easily onto stock outlet
- Printed in Reef-safe PETG plastic.
- PATENT PENDING DESIGN
The 1/4 RFG Nozzle is designed for small Nano and Pico aquariums. The "Optimal" GPH recommendation a a suggested flow rate, so we encourage you to experiment