1/4" ID Clear PVC Vinyl Dosing Tubing (by the Foot)
Dosing tubing perfect for replacing old worn out tubing for dosing aquarium additives.
- Inside Diameter: 1/4"
- Hardness: 67 durometer
PVC tubing is manufactured to exact specifications which gives it the flexibility of rubber and the clarity of glass. The smooth dense bore maximizes flow and reduces sediment buildup, and handles a wide variety of chemicals, gases and liquids. It is resistant to acids, alkalis and many solvents which makes this tubing an excellent drainage line.
This clear tubing, with a dense, smooth bore, is made from the highest quality polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and special plasticizers without extenders or fillers. It is ideal for many applications in the laboratory as well as in chemical and industrial plants, and it has a minimum bend radius of 3x diameter.
- Non-DEHP & phthalate-free PVC material
- Can be gas or radiation sterilized
- Durometer hardness (shore A): 70
- Temperature range: -41°F to 140°F (Brittle at -41°F)
- Working pressure @ 68°F: 68 psi
- Tensile strength: 2000 psi
- Specific gravity: 1.20
- Elongation at break: 400%
- Meets FDA CFR Title 21, NSF 51, USP Class VI, UL94HB standards