300 Gallon Beginner Reef Cleanup Crew
Our Reef Cleaner Packages are Wild Collected they let you naturally control algae, maintain crystal clear water, and keep your sand bed sifted. The number of cleaners provided in these packages are based on years of experience, and are tailored to provide enough cleaning power for each specific size aquarium. The numbers of our clean up crew members are lower then other online companies because all of the snails, crabs, etc, we purchase are Medium to Extra Large sizes. I hate buying clean up crews online and getting hundreds of small barely viable inverts that you never see again.
Clean Up Crews only Ship on Monday - Thursday to avoid possibly sitting in hot/cold trucks & warehouses over weekends. They all ship via UPS Overnight Service.
|50x||Assorted Red & Blue Leg Hermits|
|35x||XL Nassarius Snails|
Red & Blue Leg Hermits are an essential part of any Clean up Crew. This omnivore can access the smallest crevices and openings within aquascape to consume any nuisance algae including hair algae and cyanobacteria. They also will consume uneaten foods and waste while moving around you aquarium which helps aerate sand substrate encouraging growth and activity of beneficial bacteria.
Nassarius Snails are very active scavengers, feeding on crabs and carrion as dead fish, etc. They often burrow into marine substrates and then wait with only their siphon protruding, until they smell nearby food. They are essential for aerating substrates and eating left over food & waste.
Astraea Snails are awesome herbivores that have an amazingly voracious appetite for nuisance algae in the home aquariums. Astraea Snails graze on algae's such as diatoms and cyano.
Cerith Snails are awesome clean crew members and they look great. Cerith snails are one of the most sought after clean up crew members because they will consume large amounts of algae including nuisance hair varieties when they are small.
Clean Up Crew Basics & Why Ours are Different!
- We ship UPS Next Day on All Orders, no slow shipping no USPS, we want the best chance of success for all your tank inhabitants.
- All of our invert tanks are Fallow, we do not keep them with fish.
- If you have an issue with something dying, we will make it right by refund or reshipment. We know buying livestock online can be tricky at times.
- We don't buy/sell micro pea sized livestock. All of our snails, crabs, etc we purchase Medium to X Large sizes. I hate buying clean up crews online and getting hundreds of small barely viable inverts.
- We check your shipping location before packing and include the appropriate number of heat/cold packs. Being a larger company we aren't afraid to spend more on shipping and packing to give your animals the best chance at thriving.
- Flat Rate UPS Next Day Air anywhere in the lower 48 states.
- We are building this program from the ground up so we can control everything. We do not drop ship. We control the animals we select, the husbandry, prep, pick, pack, ship. The entire process. We are just getting started.