37"- C-40 Gryphon AquaSaw Diamond Band Frag Saw - Gryphon
This Corrosion Resistant AquaSaw is designed for use with salt water and is generally used to cut corals. It is based upon the regular C-40, but has improvements designed to reduce maintenance when the saw is used in a corrosive environment, such as with salt water. Youtube has several videos posted by fragging clubs and private owners showing the saw in use (search for "Aquasaw").
- Simple construction with few moving parts
- New High Speed Motor for fastest cutting available. Motor has sealed bearing for improved resistance to corrosion.
- Direct drive - no belts or pulleys
- Powerful motor located on top, away from the water. A shield is provided around the bottom of the motor to deflect salt water splash.
- Huge water reservoir under the work surface
- One square foot of unobstructed work surface
- Under table blade guide and blade guide above table.
- Metal parts are stainless steel or hard anodized aluminum.
- Available with a 115 volt motor or a 230 volt motor for use in other countries.
- Ships with 37" stainless steel blade, however the saw can use any 37" Gryphon blade.