Checktemp® 1 Digital Thermometer (HI98509) - Hanna Instruments
The Checktemp® 1 Digital Thermometer - HI98509 is a high-accuracy thermometer with a 1 m (3.3’) flexible, silicone cable connecting the meter and the stainless steel probe. The sharp-tip penetration probe easily lances semi-solid products such as fruits, vegetables, and cheeses. This probe can also handle liquid, air and measurements in frozen materials. The probe incorporates an NTC thermistor sensor to measure the temperature.
Thermistors make it possible to obtain extremely high accuracy in a very short period of time. The Hanna CAL Check™ feature has been incorporated into the Checktemp®1 for reliable and accurate measurements. CAL Check™ automatically runs a self-check upon startup and reports status back to the user; "-0-" for ok and "Err" if something is wrong.
Checktemp®1 makes routine controls fast and simple for both incoming and outgoing goods. Constructed of AISI 316 stainless steel material, this probe is in compliance with food regulations, making it an ideal instrument for measuring temperature according to HACCP requirements.
- ±0.2°C (±0.5°F) - Accuracy
- Most accurate temperature tester in the world
- CAL Check™ - Automatically verifies calibration at startup
- Silicone probe cable - 3.3’ silicone cable maintains flexibility and performance
- °C/°F Status – User selectable
- Large display with wide environmental temperature range and viewing angle.
- IP 65 water resistant protection
- HACCP Compatible - Use as a tool for control in HACCP analysis
- AISI 316 stainless steel penetration Probe
- Auto-Off (select from 8 min., 60 min., or turn the feature off
|Range (°C)||-50.0 to 150.0°C|
|Range (°F)||-58.0 to 302.0°F|
|Accuracy (°C)||±0.2 ºC (-30.0 to 120.0 ºC); ±0.3 ºC (outside: -50.0 to -30.0 ºC and 120.0 to 150.0 ºC)|
|Accuracy (°F)||±0.5 ºF (-22.0 to 199.9 ºF); ±1 ºF (outside: -58.0 to -22.0 ºF and 200 to 302 ºF)|
|Probe||stainless steel probe with 1 m (3.3’) silicone cable; 97.3 x dia 3.5 mm (3.8 x dia 0.14’’)|
|Power Supply||3 x 1.5V AAA Batteries|
|Battery Life||Approximately 3 years of use|
|Auto-off||auto-off after 8 minutes of non-use|
|Environment||-20 to 50°C (-4 to 122°F); RH max 95%|
|Dimensions||107 x 59 x 16.5 mm (4.2 x 2.3 x .65’’)|
|Weight||130 g (4.6 oz.)|
|Recommended Use||education, food (storage, transportation, manufacturing, cooking), laboratory|
|Ordering Information||HI 98509 (Checktemp®1) is supplied with penetration probe, 3.3’ silicone cable, batteries and instructions.|