100% Non-Toxic - Triton ICP Tested
Now offered in Natural and Coralline!
Have you ever wondered how they make those remarkable aquascape structures? MarcoRocks E-Marco-400 Aquascaping Kit is how!
The kit includes everything you will need to create your own mortar that is specially modified to keep the joints from becoming brittle in saltwater. The cement, once mixed will turn into a paste-like consistency that you can then use to bond live rock together to create a permanent, long-lasting bond. Using a cement mortar can have its advantages over other adhesives, most notably the way coralline algae spreads onto the rocks. Many types of glues, epoxies, and other polymer based adhesives will actually repel coralline algae coverage, where MarcoRocks E-Marco-400 allows the algae to grow naturally making the seams disappear much faster than other methods.
- Ideal for larger reef aquascapes
- More economical than other adhesives
- Sets in 20 minutes
- Cures underwater
- 2-hour handle time
Four Colors Available:
- Grey - Cures into a light grey color that is ideal for use with live rock that is dry or does not have any coralline algae coverage.
- Pink - Once dried gives a natural coralline algae coloration. The pink E-Marco-400 kits are perfect for artificial rock or established rock that has pre-existing coralline algae.
- Natural - Same color as our MarcoRocks- a no brainer!
- Coralline - Designed to match MR Coralline rock coming July 2023. Also blends better with established tanks with natural coralline color.
- 5 lbs E-Marco-400 Complete Mortar Kit in a reusable bucket
- 1x Mixing Spatula
- 1x Liquid Polymer Additive