Maxspect has once again knocked it out of the park with news of their latest generation flagship wavemaker, the Gyre 300 Cloud Edition. As the name suggests, Cloud Edition will allow for control from anywhere in the world via the new Cloud Enabled controller and the Syna-G app, but also includes touch control and a 3.2” LCD display on the controller itself.
Maxspect’s newest wavemaker now features over 20 water pattern presets, and will be available in two sizes – the 2377gph (9000lph) XF330, and the 5283gph (20000lph) XF350, each consuming a very respectable 5-35 watts and 5-52 watts, depending on setting.
With the Cloud Edition the four fitted flow deflectors can be rotated independently of each other on the Gyre’s axis, but then each is fitted with two angle-adjustable nozzles inside to allow for left to right flow adjustment. That’s eight nozzles that can operate in four different directions horizontally, as well as four different directions vertically, and when combined with 20 plus flow patterns the kind of flow we could create has us all kinds of excited.
- Dimensions - 10.5"L x 2.5"W x 1.25"H
- External Magnet Dimensions- 5"L x 0.5"W x 1.75"H
- Max-Flow - 2350 GPH
- Max Glass Thickness - 15mm / 1/2"
- Max Power Consumption - 35 watts @ 24VDC
- Recommended for 25 up to 100+ gallon aquariums.
- 1x XF330 Cloud Edition Pump
- 1x Power Supply with Cable (In the controller box/package only)
- 1x Spare Bushings
- 1x Flow Directors & Protective Mesh Covers