The HELIO smart controller bridges the gap between hobby grade and commercial controllers. Its processor goes hand in hand with the titanium sensor to keep your temperature readings stable.
The controller comes fitted with a titanium remote temperature sensor and dual heating power lines. If the heating element/s of your choosing have their own controlling systems, you can create up to four independent temperature readings... Safety in redundancy. The two power jacks accommodate up to 1000 watts in total for the heating elements that you choose to attach to the controller. A quick disconnect junction for the controller’s titanium temperature sensor make for easy maintenance and upgradeability. After years in development, the HELIO controller helps you attain the optimal homeostatic reef aquarium temperature environment. Three main objectives met: Increased safety. Improved reliability. Providing a new reef aquarium heating technology superior to the long-held standard The HELIO Universal Controller.
Safe. Stable. Smart.
- Does not include heating elements
- Requires 2/3 Prong heating elements
- Will NOT work with Helio PTC smart elements
Accommodates a combined total of 1000 Watts
Remote Sensor Dims: L 2.3" x D .31"
Helio Smart Controller Dims: L 3.13" x W 1.31" x H 5"
Helio Universal Controller Specifications
- Factory Preset Temperature: 77°F
- Factory Preset Low Alarm: 74°F
- Factory Preset High Alarm: 80°F
- Temp Set Range: 59° - 95°F
- Low Alarm General Range: 57° - 93°F
- Low Alarm Minimum Range: -2°F from Set Temperature
- High Alarm General Range: 60° - 96°F
- High Alarm Minimum Range: +1°F from Set Temperature
- Accuracy: < ±1°F
- Resolution: 0.1°F
- Calibration Range: ±9°F
- Watt/Amp Draw: 100W 120V / 0.83amps
Error Code Quick Guide
E1-Remote Sensor Not Connected: The remote sensor is not connected. Check the connection between the controller and the remote sensor.
E3-High Temperature Alarm: The aquarium's water temperature has exceeded the high temperature set point.
E4-Low Temperature Alarm: The aquarium's water temperature has subceeded the low temperature set point.
E7-Remote Sensor Error: Remote sensor has been detected to be out of water or a sudden temperature swing.