HYDROS WaveEngine LE Pump Controller - Coralvue
The WaveEngine LE allows you to easily add different brand pumps to your aquarium to obtain the ultimate flow. Specify the minimum and maximum speed each pump can run while working together in multiple flow presets such as sync, anti-sync, triangle wave, square wave, sine wave, and many other preset wave patterns. Connect up to two (2) pumps directly to the controller, removing multiple power bricks' clutter.**
App-Based Dual Pump Controller
A single app controls a variety of different pumps from your mobile device. Access all the features you desire without needing multiple apps, individual controllers, and bulky power supplies that require a “bird’s nest” of cables and wires.
Until now, limited capabilities have restricted the simple controllers that manage popular pumps like the Maxspect Gyre, Reef Octopus Octo Pulse flow pumps.
In addition to this convenient and advanced control, you can reduce clutter by eliminating the DC power brick used by modern controllable pumps!
Direct Pump Driver
- The HYDROS WaveEngine LE connects directly to the pump head, removing the clutter of the power brick and the control head for these pumps.
- Maxspect Gyre XF-130 / 230, XF-150 / 250, XF-330 / 350, XF-280*
- IceCap Gyre 1K, 3K, 2K, 4K
- Reef Octopus RODC-2500, 3500 and 5500, VarioS-2 and 4, Octo Pulse 2 and 4
0-10V Input Control
RECIEVE commands from other devices, including push buttons, float switches, plus much more.**
Here Is What WELE Can Do
One App to Rule Them All!
The HYDROS App from CoralVue will completely replace the need for individual manual controllers and apps.
We can easily tap into the native control platform to access all the preset flow patterns and modes or create our own through modern technology! Connect wirelessly to the HYDROS WaveEngine and then communicate with your flow pumps.
- Easily add pumps and specify the location of the pump in the aquarium as well as specify min & max speed a pump can run at
- Use different brand pumps to work together in different flow preset such as sync, anti-sync, triangle wave, square wave, sine wave, and many other preset wave patterns.
- Create multiple groups
- Create and access operational modes such as Feed, Water Change, or Night mode
- Monitor power consumption (volts, amps & watts) based on individual pumps & total consumption of all attached pumps
- Monitor pump’s RPM to ensure maximum performance
- Full cloud connectivity so you can control your pumps from anywhere in the world
- Real-time notifications of system status & pump performance
- Define custom flow patterns of any duration up to 24 hours with 1/1000 second accuracy
- Power up to 2 pumps with the Direct Drive ports using a single 100/240V 4 amp input power supply (included). The output is 24V/6 amps.
*Maxspect Gyre 280 pumps can only run at 75% max intensity. **An appropriate pump adapter
**PLEASE NOTE: An appropriate pump adapter is required to connect pumps directly to the HYDROS WaveEngine LE.