INT 170 Gallon Complete Reef System – Black (Made to Order) - Innovative Marine
Orders take 4-6 months from time of order to being shipped to you. Unexpected delays may incur longer wait periods. No cancellations, modifications or refunds for "Made to Order" purchases.
NUVO INT Complete Reef System
INT Aquarium - A New NUVO Line overflowing with space
NUVO Aquariums have a long history of transforming the way you reef, and our next generation of Full-Size aquariums will change it again! From the start, Innovative Marine’s vision was to create an aquarium with an overflow system that flawlessly integrates with your dream set up.
Introducing the NUVO INT. The INT’s internal overflow system possess an industry first Trapezoid Infinity Overflow, dual LOC-LINE return nozzles and a custom "Bean Animal" style safety drain system.
When crafting a premium aquarium, no detail is ever overlooked or underachieved. Utilizing only the highest caliber components, the INT embraces Innovative Marine’s award-winning craftsmanship. Ultra-thick high clarity low iron glass, laser cut acrylic weir and our signature black silicone are just some standard features expected from a bloodline of distinction.
Completely silent, efficient, and fully customizable the NUVO INT aquariums were forged for the next generation of products and hobbyists.
NUVO APS (Aluminum Profile Series) Stand
The NUVO APS stand sets new standard in aquarium furniture.
Aluminum has been a tried-and-true element for custom commercial stands, because of its versatility, strength, and the fact that it is very light weight. Innovative Marine just brought that technology to the aquarium industry to create a truly singular aesthetic aquarium stand that is modular in construction, easy to set up, and is resistant to corrosion and swelling in both fresh and marine environments.
Finally, an aquarium stand that may outlast your aquarium!
The NUVO RFS (Reef Filtration Series) Acrylic Sump is a fully comprehensive, all-in-one saltwater reef aquarium sump. With almost every upgrade feature you could dream of in a sump with a few more special upgrades that will make you wonder how you lived without them.
Our entire RFS Sumps are what experienced reef pro hobbyist will want and everything a new a hobbyist will be thankful for later on in their aquarium experience.
Advanced pros will have the features the wished they had when they started. Beginning reefers will save time and money by skipping the expensive learning curve of a building an aquarium sump system.
Return Pump - Mighty Jet DC XL
The MightyJet XL submersible DC return pump is super quiet, has a run-dry protection with 7 different speeds, and a feed mode.
With a maximum flow rate of 2,656 gallons per hour, you are able to dial that flow to your preferred aquarium needs with the equipped controller at the touch of a button.
Complete Preassembled Plumbing Kit
No more guesswork, no multiple trips to the hardware store, and no wasting time repurchasing parts that were measured incorrectly. The complete and preassembled plumbing kit is made to fit exactly your Innovative Marine aquarium system. From schedule 80 bulkheads, gate valves made for saltwater, and all your premeasured pipe lengths, this kit comes glued together and with only a few turns to tighten some bulkheads and unions you have just completed your entire Reef System. Getting it right... from the start.
- Approximately 170 Gallons
- Dimensions: 59" x 30" x 21.7"
- Crated Package Weight: 600 lbs
- Recessed Euro Brace
- Trapezoid Infinity Coast to Coast Overflow
- 3 - 1" Pre-drilled "Bean Animal" Internal Overflow [Primary Drain, Emergency Drain and Secondary E-Drain]
- 1 – 3/4" Pre-drilled Return Hole
- Laser Cut Black Acrylic Weir w/ Slot Cut Rear Glass Panel
- Ultra-Thick 15mm High Clarity Low Iron Glass
- Diamond Edged Flat Polished
- Black Silicone
- Pre-Assembled SafeScreen Mesh Screen Lid
- Pre-Installed Rubber Leveling Mat
- Included Plumbing: 1- 3/4" NUVO Nozzle [Return] 1- Primary Drain Assembly [Overflow] 1 - E-Drain Assembly, 1 -Secondary E-Drain Assembly 1- Return Hose Assembly
- Recommended Return Pump Flow Rate: 1000-2000 GPH
- Stand DIMS: Length: 59” Width: 30” Height: 35.4”
- Interior DIMS: Length: 53.5" Width: 24.5" Height: 33.75"
- Stand Package Weight: 175 lbs.
- 5 - Door (3 Front, 2 Side / "Winged")
- Anodized Aluminum
- Corrosion Resistant
- No Warping or Swelling
- Integrated Hardware
- Easy Set up (semi-assembled)
- Includes Adjustable MDF Shelf
- Includes hex torque wrench
- Light Weight
- Includes pre-cut Closed Cell PVC Foam boards
- Includes Shelf Board
- Top and Bottom Magnetic Door Latches
- Side Access Doors
- Spacious interior for sumps
- 100% recyclable aluminum
- Color: Matte Black
- 74 Gallon Capacity
- Dimensions: L 49.8" x W 18.8" x H 18.3"
- Weight of Sump in Box: 87.1 lbs.
- Weight of Sump: 81.6 lbs.
- Reinforced Double Walled Acrylic Frame Construction
- Silent Siphon Safety Drain Design
- Laser Etched Water Level Indicators (Front and Side Views)
- 3 - 1” High Quality PVC Bulkheads
- 1 - 3/4” High Quality PVC Bulkhead with Hose Barb Fitting
- Vertical Heater Compartment with Cord Management
- Drain Silencing Plates with Filter Sponge
- Acrylic Filter Media Cups - Includes High Performance Fiber Ball Media
- Accommodates 4” Filter Socks
- Adjustable Water Height Baffle in Protein Skimmer Chamber
- Polycarbonate Noise Reducing Lid Covers
- (With Protein Skimmer Cutout)
- Refugium Chaetomax LED Light Bracket
- *Light Sold Separately
- 1/4“ And 1/2” ATO Return Hose Barb
- 4 - Black RO/DI Push Fit Fittings
- Cord Management Hooks with Cutout Slots
- Black Adhesive Cord Holders
MightyJet XL - 2656 GPH DC Submersible Return Pump:
- Ultra Quiet DC Technology
- Run-Dry Protection
- One Touch Feed Mode
- Includes Controller
- Seven Speed Settings
- Min Flow Rate 1,062 GPH
- Max Flow Rate 2,656 GPH
- Dims 7" x 4.09" x 5.11"
- Max Watts 85W/24v DC
- NOT INTENDED FOR EXTERNAL USE
Complete Preassembled Plumbing Kit:
- Connects aquarium drains and returns to sump
- Schedule 80 material bulkheads
- Includes siphon drain gate valve specifically made to be used in Saltwater
- Assembly requires tightening of bulkheads and unions.
MADE TO ORDER
A large aquarium system takes time to create and build. Receive a generous 40% discount while dreaming and exploring how you will aquascape your aquarium and which fish you will introduce into your ecosystem. All "Made to Order" aquariums are constructed with Euro-bracing and come standard with a three year warranty. The APS stands are made of reinforced aluminum metal. Overbuilt and insured safety are commonplace with Innovative Marine. With "Made to Order" we create the aquarium system you want (112 to 200 Gallons) while you plan all of the aquascaping ideas and accessories.
What is a NUVO "Made to Order" (MTO) purchase?
A Nuvo "Made to Order" purchase is defined as any product that is generally not in-stock and requires long process times to create. These aquariums and stands (112 to 200 gallons) are generally oversized, extremely heavy, and incur much more freight fees to transport.
How long does it take from the time of order?
Once you place your order, we will begin acquiring the raw materials for production. Please allow 12 to 16 weeks from the time you order to ship out from our Cerritos, CA facility.
What are the benefits for a NUVO "Made to Order" purchase?
All "Made to Order" purchases receive a 40% discount off the MAP retail price. This saves you money and gives you time to acquire equipment and dream of your set up.
Can I Cancel or Return my Purchase After Ordering?
Payment is made in full at the time of ordering. Once you have submitted your order, cancellations and returns are not offered. Since this is a "Made to Order" purchase, please be absolutely sure before submitting your order.
- Orders take 4-6 months from time of order to being shipped to you. Unexpected delays may incur longer wait periods.
- No cancellations, modifications or refunds for "Made to Order" purchases.