Mardel Coppersafe (16 oz) - Fritz Aquatics
Chelated Copper Treatment for the Infections of:
- Flukes (Gyrodactylus)
- Anchor worms
- Velvet/Protozoan diseases
- other external parasites.
- Coppersafe® solution remains active for over one month in the aquarium. It is a safe, stable, non-staining concentrate that does not color aquarium water.
- Be sure to add Coppersafe® solution to replacement water when water changes are made. This will maintain the therapeutic level of Coppersafe® solution.
- Because Coppersafe® solution is so stable in water, partial water changes are the quickest way to remove it from the water.
- The unique formulation of Coppersafe® solution maintains a total copper level of 1.5 ppm to 2.0 ppm when used as directed. Copper test kits that measure Chelated Copper will help you to actively monitor copper levels when using Coppersafe® solution.
Use 1 tsp/5ml per 4 U.S. Gallons (15 L), 1 cup (8oz) per 190 U.S. Gallons (337.5 L). Treats water for one month. Treat replacement water.
Special notes on Coppersafe solution – Copper levels are commonly measured as free or as total copper
Remove invertebrates from tank. Coppersafe® may be harmful to plants and snails.
Do not use Coppersafe® solution with fish species that have a known sensitivity to copper.
Coppersafe® solution may cause an adverse reaction with some sensitive invertebrates. Invertebrates without an exoskeleton such as jellyfish, anemones, etc. should be removed before treatment. Coppersafe® solution may be harmful to plants, amphibians and snails.
Not recommended for use in Reef aquariums.
Do not overdose.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. For aquarium use only.
THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR THE EXCLUSIVE USE WITH ORNAMENTAL FISH AND/ OR OTHER ORNAMENTAL ORGANISMS AND IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE WITH HUMANS OR FISH FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION.
Note: Consult a veterinarian or fish expert for assistance in diagnosis of disease causing organisms and treatment options.