MarinePure High Performance Biofilter Media MP2C (1/2 Cubic Foot) - Cermedia
MarinePure is the perfect place for beneficial bacteria to flourish in order to remove harmful fish wastes. It will eliminate ammonia and lower nitrates.
2-inch cubes specifically designed for the high flow of koi and goldfish ponds and recirculating aquaculture systems. One cubic foot is good for 1,500 to 2,000 gallons of water.
Various packaging sizes available from ½ ft3 to 7 ft3.
MP2C is LOOSE PACKED.
Use in sumps, extra-large filters and shower filters.
MarinePure's bio-media is the most technically advanced bio-media available today.
- Features Thin Bio-Film Technology™
- MarinePure is inert and will not harm aquarium inhabitants.
Why Use MarinePure?
- Better value due to high performance
- Reduced tank maintenance
- Allows for higher fish loads
- Can use a smaller filtration footprint
- More consistent water chemistry
- Easy to shape
Can be used in a variety of applications;
- Used in tank
- Used in sumps
- Used in canister filters
- Used in DIY filters
- Used in trickle or shower filters
- Used in waterfall filters
- Used in hang on back filters
Thin Bio-Film Technology™
Combination of vast surface area and open/interconnected pores allow a thin bio-film to develop.
This thin film allows bacteria to flourish because necessary nutrients are immediately available.
With the open pores, old dead bio-film is easily flushed from the media and will not plug the media.
Water flows through the media, not around as with other denser medias, thus utilizing the most surface area for beneficial bacterial growth.