Pellet Master PM3 - Bio Pellet Reactor - Bashsea
The perfect design, ease of installation, true versatility, and near zero maintenance! The Pellet Master is the original industry leading bio pellet reactor.
- PM3 Dimensions: 8.5" x 8.5" x 15.5"
- Chamber Dimensions: 6" x 11.75"
- Holds 900 ml of Pellets
- Input/Output: 0.75"
Near zero maintenance
Our highly engineered laser cut acrylic baffle keeps all bio pellets within the reactor's chamber. This eliminates the need for the typical sponge that will eventually clog and need to be replaced.
Bashsea's pressure plate
Our proprietary designed pressure plate evenly tumbles every type of bio pellet to perfection without the need of higher water flows.
- Can be used internally or externally
- It's grip allows easy, full access to the reaction chamber for fast maintenance and bio pellet replacement.
- True O-Ring seals
- Precision CNC key hole flanges
- For salt or fresh water environments
- Commercial grade durability & craftsmanship
- Superior quality build materials
- Flow Rate Minimum 350 GPH
- Flow Rate Maximum 600 GPH
- Recommended for 300 - 500 Gallon Aquariums