Pinpoint Wireless Thermometer - American Marine
PINPOINT® Wireless Thermometer will measure the temperature at the waterproof probe tip on the remote sensor(s), utilizing a radio wave signal, and will display the temperature in Fº or Cº degrees. PINPOINT® Wireless Thermometer can accept a maximum of 4 remote sensors, thus expanding the monitoring capability to 4 different locations to be displayed on the same PINPOINT® Temperature Display Monitorr (2-AAA batteries are required, but not included, for the meter and 2-AAA are required for each remote sensor). AC operation is not an option here because of the efficient power management of the electronics. Battery life is approximately 2 years.
- Given proper care, the PINPOINT® Wireless Thermometer should last a lifetime.
- Remote sensors can transmit temperature signals as far as 100 feet (30 Meters) in optimum conditions.
- The monitor and remote sensor are powered by two AAA batteries each.
- Monitor accepts up to four remote temperature sensors.
- Additional remote temperature sensor