Unique Marine Systemic System Cleaner designed to target and clean surfaces of live rock, coral decorations and tank walls
- Complex systemic cleaning polymer product, specifically formulated to clean aquarium live rock surfaces and decorations systemically.
- Benefits are:
1. Gentle loosening of ugly accumulations of unwanted substances, debris and coatings which makes their removal by scraping and vacuuming much easier
2. Flocculation of particulate matter from leftover food, detritus and precipitation
3. Prevents particles from settling on rocks and accumulating
4. Overall cleaning action making the aquarium cleaner, clearer and more desirable, helps keep glass clean longer.
125ml | 250ml | 500ml | 1L | 2L | 4L | 20L
Considerations for Use
It is recommended that activated carbon use be suspended while using this product, as activated carbon can reduce the product’s effectiveness. Once the aquarium has attained the desired appearance, activated carbon can be put back into the filtration system, if desired. Due to the rate at which filters collect particulate material, it may be necessary to clean mechanical filter pads and other media every other day while dosing this product. Simultaneous use with MicroBacterCLEAN will have a very synergistic effect. If using MicroBacterCLEAN, use several hours apart.
Active protein skimming and sensible feeding should be the first steps taken to minimize turbidity and the concentration of dissolved organic materials in any marine aquarium. Water of high clarity that is low in dissolved organic material and possesses the proper parameters is the basis for a healthy aquarium system!
Razor Marine is slow acting and may require multiple applications to achieve the effect desired by the user. Used as directed, it is safe for marine fishes, hard and soft corals, and other inverts, as well as most macro-algae, however, as all animals are individuals, and water conditions vary in many aquariums, animals should be observed closely during use, for signs of stress (corals closing and not re-opening, erratic behavior etc.). If signs of stress occur, or if macro-algae are affected negatively, reduce or discontinue use as necessary. If symptoms persist, do a partial water change and add carbon.
Instructions & Guidelines
Shake product well before using! For every 50 gallons ( 190 L ) of aquarium volume: Introduce the following dosages of this product into a high flow area of the main aquarium. Note: 125 ml, 250 ml and 500 ml bottle caps are 5 ml. 2 Liter and 4 Liter caps are 10 ml.
Day 1: add 2½ ml (½ capful)
Day 2: add 5ml (1 capful)
Day 3: add 7½ ml (1½ capfuls)
Day 4: add 10 ml (2 capfuls)
Day 5: add 12½ ml (2½ capfuls)
Day 6: add 15 ml (3 capfuls)
For maintenance, add 7.5 ml (1½ capfuls) every other day or as needed. Activated carbon may be re-installed in the filters once treatment with this product has been concluded.
Brightwell recommends that all makeup water in the aquarium be filtered by reverse osmosis or deionization to prevent adding phosphates and silicates. Brightwell also recommends that you regularly test phosphates and keep them at a level of .02 ppm or less. You can lower phosphates by the use of Extrax Phos, FerroxiPhos-G or Phosphāt-E. The use of grazing snails such as turbo snails and nerites can be very helpful in cleaning the rocks and other surfaces. Use with MicrōBacter7 or MicrōBacterCLEAN will be very beneficial. The use of RedoxIclean prior to use of this product, to clean up high organic levels or tea colored water will also be beneficial.
VIP Customer Reviews
Community Product Reviews
There are tons of online stores out there, Why are we Different?
- Free 2 Day Shipping - Free 2 Day Shipping on Products $35+ from select manufactures.
- Free Shipping on EVERYTHING - No Minimum Purchase, Everything we sell ships Free at no cost to you. Red Sea Aquariums, Salt, Sand, Chillers, Everything.
- Free Stuff - We offer tons of Free Samples, Shirts, Stickers and plenty more just for giving us your business!
- Up to 5% Future Rewards for EVERYONE - There are no Preferred Clubs or Groups to Join.
- Free Returns - Returns of any Items (Both Brand New and USED) within 30 days are Always FREE! We personally strive to never have any returns.
- Apple Pay - You can checkout with Apple Pay, submit your order with your thumbprint and we will never see your payment information. Awesome!
- Military & Civil Service Discount - As a small token of our appreciation, we offer a Military & Civil Servant discount. A Bonus 5% Reward Points on 90% of what we carry. SaltwaterAquarium.com deeply appreciates all military men and women & first responders for their service.
- Automatic Price Matching - Just click the Price Match button under Add to Cart. No need to email your price match.
- Text Message 717.408.8337 Support - No one uses the phone anymore, just text us 717.408.8337. We will do our best to help!
- Live Chat - We offer LIVE WEB CHAT Mon-Fri 9am to 4pm EST. Get instant access to our customer support & your questions answered.
- Credit Card Security - We do not keep any Credit Card Numbers on File. Our checkout page is plugged directly into paypal credit services so we don't even know your card number when you order.
- Website Security HTTPS - Our entire site is HTTPS Secure, not just the checkout page. Your entire browsing session is encrypted and secure. We have an ESV level SSL Certificate which includes business identity authentication, strong 256-bit encryption, 2048-bit root, $1.5M USD warranty & a GeoTrust dynamic Secured Seal trust mark.
Have questions? Just ask - email@example.com or Text Message us at 717.408.8337