Red Sea ReefATO+ Upgrade Kit (for existing REEFER aquarium owners) ATO - Red Sea
This Kit was designed for current Reefer Owners. It does not include the Magnetic ATO Sensor Mounting Bracket.
The ReefATO+ is an exceptionally reliable auto top-off system that includes a highly accurate temperature monitor plus an external leak detector and is supplied with a smart controller and useful ReefBeat features. It has a unique solid-state level sensor, with five titanium probes that can pinpoint if you are above, below, or at the desired water level, along with backup OFF sensors, a fail-safe mechanism that stops the pump if it is operating for too long, and of course ReefBeat notifications if anything is out of the ordinary.
How it Works
The EC technology titanium probes detect the water levels that triggers the pump to be switched on and off to maintain a stable water level and salinity.
Water Level Sensor
- Fail-proof (solid-state EC technology) water level sensor, with built-in back-up pump-OFF probes located 2.5cm / 1” above the normal pump-OFF point.
- The full array of the Reef-Spec titanium probes gives an indication at all times of the actual water level relative to the sensor, which can be seen on the ReefBeat App at all times.
Temperature Sensor, Logs and Notifications
- The temperature sensor integrated in the ATO+ sensor has been pre-calibrated to give an accuracy of ±0.1°.
- The ReefBeat App allows you to set a narrow “desired” temperature range, and a slightly wider “acceptable” range, that will be seen on-line in the ReefBeat App and in the full temperature logs. In the event that the temperature goes outside the acceptable range you will get a notification to your smartphone.
- The detailed logs will show you the minimum, maximum and average temperatures at 15 minute intervals for the past 28 days.
Safe, Powerful and Quiet ATO Pump
• Quiet, variable flow, 12 vdc ATO pump.
• Cylindrical design with diameter of 4.5cm / 1.8” to fit inside standard jerrycans.
• Max flow rate 300 lph / 75 gph, Max head 2.5m / 8’, power 6–10W.
• Pump performance monitor in the controller will shut down the pump automatically and let you know through the ReefBeat App if it is not connected, stalls or RO reservoir runs dry.
• Pump speed is automatically adjusted according to your installation to maintain a flow rate of approximately 72 lph / 18 gph ensuring a splash proof and quiet flow of water into the sump.
• The noise damping rubber impellor chamber cover and impellor can be removed for pump maintenance.
• Includes lock-nut on the outlet hose barb for secure connection to the silicon tubing.
- The highly sensitive, Reef-Spec leak detector with saltwater resistant titanium probes detects the full range of waters from RODI to seawater.
- If a leak is detected the ATO Auto-fill is immediately disabled, and after a few seconds to confirm that the leak persists, the controller sounds an optional audible alarm and sends a notification to your mobile device.
- Connect the Leak Detector to the Emergency Quick-action for the aquarium and ReefBeat eco-system will automatically shut down other ReefBeat devices such as the ReefRun return pumps.
Complete Installation Kit
• Sensor holder and magnetic corner mounting bracket for 12mm ½” glass.
• 3M /10′ – 1.5mm / 1/16″ thick silicone tubing ID 5mm / 0.2″.
• Silent flow – Tube holder, clips on 4 – 12mm / ½” glass.
• Siphon Breaker.
- l-proof (solid-state EC technology) water level sensor with built-in safety shutoff.
- Automatic shut-down if the sensor is not connected, if the pump runs significantly longer than normal, if the RO reservoir runs out of water or if a leak is detected.