The ReefMat is a plug & play, fully automated, smart fleece roller filter that keeps your aquarium water crystal clear for weeks at a time.
Installation Instructions for EVERY Red Sea Model - https://www.redseafish.com/hardware/reefmat/installation-options/
Designed with the hobbyist in mind, the ReefMat features an easy fleece-mat replacement system that allows you to switch rolls without having to remove the filter from the sump or turn off the pumps.
ReefMat includes a fail-proof solid-state level sensor and an unprecedented smart drive unit that controls and monitors the exact length of fleece-mat that is used. ReefMat is Wi-Fi connected to Red Sea’s ReefBeat smart aquarium eco-system and will notify you if the fleece-mat gets torn or runs out, gives you a head’s up before it needs replacing, and even provide you with a daily usage log.
- Plug & Play installation with multiple sump setup options.
- 200 micron porosity
- Easy fleece-mat replacement system.
- Efficient, high-flow, skimmer friendly, 50 g/m2, non-woven polyester fleece-mat rolls.
- Smart drive unit – connected to the ReefBeat ecosystem.
- Solid-State internal and external water level sensors (no moving parts).
- Integrated media basket for additional chemical filtration.
- Kink-resistant, corrugated inlet hose with a USA/Metric PVC connector.
Note: Suitable for seawater aquariums only
The ReefMat – Red Sea’s smart, plug & play roller filter.
Meet the all-new ReefMat - a plug & play, fully automated, sma...
How to set up the ReefMat smart roller filter.
This video explains how to set up a ReefMat unit straight out ...
RED SEA ReefMat Smart Aquarium Fleece Roller Filter - ReefStock Denver 2022
Join Us at ReefStock Denver as we chat with Scott from Red Sea...
How to modify your REEFER sump
This video guide shows you how to modify your REEFER sump to f...