ROE - Real Oceanic Fish Eggs (16 oz) - Reef Nutrition
Marine fish eggs harvested from the cold North Atlantic Ocean, the source of the best nutrients.
An excellent food for a wide range of fish, SPS, LPS & NPS corals and other invertebrates such as soft corals, anemones, Zoanthids and Palythoa. Particle size 700 - 1500 microns.
R.O.E. is the richest in natural omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids of all roe products. It contains intact eggs, so all the nutritional value is available to your aquarium animals. With no coloring agents.
The marine fish eggs are flash-frozen on the boat then shipped directly to Reef Nutrition.
LONG SHELF LIFE
Longest shelf life of any refrigerated, marine-sourced roe products.
- Invert bottle to mix
- For Fish: Add as much as they can consume in 2 minutes
- For Corals: Add 1 - 2 teaspoons per 100 gallon tank each day
- Add to a high flow area of the tank, or for target feeding, premix 4 parts tank water with 1 part R.O.E.
- Because different captive reef systems process nutrients at different rates, we suggest that new users start with half the recommended dose and slowly increase to the full dosage over a 1 month span.
- Note: Color variations in this product are normal
Keep refrigerated (33-42°F / 1-5°C) at all times