- Interchangeable plates (Patent Pending)
- Laser etched lid to prevent splashing and reduce noise
- Adjustable water level
- Laser engraved water level indicator
- Three position probe holder
- 0.25″ hose holder for dosing and ATO inputs
- Protein skimmer section
- Refugium section
- Sapphire blue coloring to block light and prevent unwanted algae growth in other sections
The SAPPHIRE20C has 4 main sections. Water enters the sump into a dedicated section where the water will then flow over into Section 1. Section 1 is the configurable interchangeable plate area allowing for filter sock and/or foam block mechanical filtration. This area is covered with a lid to prevent water splashing and reduce noise. Water then flows out the bottom of Section 1 into Section 2.
Section 2 is typically where the protein skimmer is located. Water then flows through the ‘Trigger Symbol’ cutout into Section 3.
Section 3 is the refugium section. The water then flows over the adjustable water level baffle through a platform that contains a foam filter block and then under the last baffle into Section 3.
Section 4 is the return section where the return pump will sit, pumping water back to the display tank.
1. Interchangeable plates
2. Lid to prevent splashing and reduce noise
3. 0.25″ hose inputs for dosing and ATO
4. Laser engraved water level indicator
5. Adjustable water level
6. Three position probe holder
7. Full top support brace to prevent bowingDimensions: 20″ long x 20″ wide x 15″ high
Skimmer Section: 11.625″ x 9″
Refugium Section: 19.5″ x 6″
Return Pump Section: 10.25″ x 7.625″
Total Water Volume: 24.3 gallons
Skimmer Water Level: 7″ to 9.5″ adjustable
Drain Input Fittings: 1″ (x1)
Filter Socks: 4″ (x1)