Orders take 4-6 months from time of order to being shipped to you. Unexpected delays may incur longer wait periods. No cancellations, modifications or refunds for "Made to Order" purchases.
All in One | All the Way - Aquarium for the Savvy Aquarist
The Fusion SR (Shallow Reef) Pro 2 Full Size Series is the ever-expanding evolution of our award-winning Fusion Desktop and Mid-Size aquariums. The full-sized AIO aquarium incorporates a design based on the fundamentals of safety, simplicity, and beauty. Built-in emergency overflow, adjustable water level risers, leveling mat and safe screen lid come standard. Also, hidden behind its seamless filter wall are controllable DC return pumps and essential filter media housed inside a custom caddy. Ultra-thick polished glass adds to the security of such a large tank kit while offering the highest viewing clarity possible. Dive into the ultimate upgrade and experience spacious interiors for endless design possibilities and enjoy the benefits of a customizable filtration system that keeps equipment discreetly hidden and readily accessible for routine maintenance.
- Approximately 120 Gallon
- Outside DIMS: Length 70.9” Width: 23.62” Height: 16.14”
- Display DIMS: Length 69.72” Width: 22.44” Height: 16.14”
- Crated Package Weight: 431 lbs.
- Low Iron Glass Beveled and Polished Edges
- Glass Thickness: 15mm
- Signature Black Silicone
- Pre-Assembled SafeScreen Mesh Screen Lid
- Pre-Installed Rubber Leveling Mat
- (1) - Micromag Magnetic Glass Cleaner
- (6) - Nuvo Nozzles
- (2) - High Tide Water Risers
- Built-in Acrylic Overflow Wall
- Integrated Emergency Overflow
- (1) - Removable 4"- 200 Micron Filter Sock
- (1) - Fullsize CustomCaddy Media Basket w/ PurityPack Filter Media (3 – Mechanical Fiberball, 3- Premium 0.8 ROX Carbon Packs, 3 – High Capacity Coarse GFO Packs)
- (3) - MightyJet 22W/24V 538 GPH DC Return Pump w/ Controller
- Includes: Flexible Hose, Return Elbows and Four Directional Flow Nozzles
- Stand DIMS: Length 70.9” Width: 23.62” Height: 35.81”
- Interior DIMS: Length 64.25” Width: 19.31” Height: 33.75”
- Stand Package Weight: 111 lbs.
- Anodized Aluminum
- Corrosion Resistant
- No Warping or Swelling
- Integrated Hardware
- Easy Set up (semi-assembled)
- Includes hex torque wrench
- Light Weight
- Includes pre-cut Closed Cell PVC Foam boards
- Top and Bottom Magnetic Door Latches
- Side Access Doors
- Spacious interior for sumps
- 100% recyclable aluminum
- Color: Matte Black
MADE TO ORDER
A large aquarium system takes time to create and build. Receive a generous 40% discount while dreaming and exploring how you will aquascape your aquarium and which fish you will introduce into your ecosystem. All "Made to Order" aquariums are constructed with Euro-bracing and come standard with a three year warranty. The APS stands are made of reinforced aluminum metal. Overbuilt and insured safety are commonplace with Innovative Marine. With "Made to Order" we create the aquarium system you want (112 to 200 Gallons) while you plan all of the aquascaping ideas and accessories.
What is a NUVO "Made to Order" (MTO) purchase?
A Nuvo "Made to Order" purchase is defined as any product that is generally not in-stock and requires long process times to create. These aquariums and stands (112 to 200 gallons) are generally oversized, extremely heavy, and incur much more freight fees to transport.
How long does it take from the time of order?
Once you place your order, we will begin acquiring the raw materials for production. Please allow 12 to 16 weeks from the time you order to ship out from our Cerritos, CA facility.
What are the benefits for a NUVO "Made to Order" purchase?
All "Made to Order" purchases receive a 40% discount off the MAP retail price. This saves you money and gives you time to acquire equipment and dream of your set up.
Can I Cancel or Return my Purchase After Ordering?
Payment is made in full at the time of ordering. Once you have submitted your order, cancellations and returns are not offered. Since this is a "Made to Order" purchase, please be absolutely sure before submitting your order.
- Orders take 4-6 months from time of order to being shipped to you. Unexpected delays may incur longer wait periods.
- No cancellations, modifications or refunds for "Made to Order" purchases.