Nyos® REEF PUTTY is a two component epoxy putty for corals and reef structures.
REEF PUTTY has the following characteristics:
- Can be used above water and underwater
- Soft epoxy putty with a processing time of approx. 45 minutes
- Silicone-free; will be overgrown by coralline algae
- Adheres to corals, live rock, glass, plastic, PVC pipework etc.
- Available in black and stone grey
- BIG PACK 200g / 7oz
- Wear protective gloves
- Use a sharp knife and cut equal pieces from each of the two sticks
- Remove wrappings from the cut pieces
- Knead both components to a homogeneous mass
- The putty is now ready for use and can be used above water and underwater
- Processing time approx. 45 min, sets after approx. 3 hours, complete strength after approx. 24 hours
Big Pack 200 g / 7 oz
Above and underwater