Made in Germany, 3 Year Warranty, Run Dry Protection!
The obvious ideas are often the best. This also applies to the aquarium heating element. It is simply hung in the water and heats it up. The principle is the same as it was decades ago. But in the meantime the EHEIM controller heater has become an ultra-modern thermal device. The temperature can be set precisely and is measured even more precisely and kept more constant by the electronics. The coating made of special laboratory glass increases the heating surface, serves as a heat shield and ensures even heat emission. And whether you want to heat a 5 - 300 Gallon aquariums - you can choose from 10 sizes.
Advantages of the EHEIM control heater thermocontrol-e
- Made in Germany - Highest safety and reliability - 3 years warranty
- With dry-running protection (Thermo Safety Control)
- Precise temperature adjustment from 20 to 32 °C
- No readjustment necessary
- Control accuracy ± 0.5 °C
- The heat is kept constant
- Control lamp indicates the heating function (red: heating up; green: temperature reached)
- Fully submersible (waterproof)
- Glass coating increases the heating surface and ensures optimum, even heat output
- Suitable for fresh and marine water
- Model: Thermocontrole E150
- For aquariums: 52.8 - 79.2 gallons
- Dimensions: 13.2" x 1.4"
- Power consumption: 150 W / 230 V
- Min to Max Temperature: 68° - 90°F
- Power Cable: 5.5 feet