The Turbelle® nanostream® 6020 and 6040 electronic WIDE FLOW are a new breed of highly compact circulation pumps for aquariums from 20 to 500 liters (5 to 132 USgal.). They can be easily concealed behind decoration, and thus ensure the harmonious overall appearance of small aquariums, which makes them absolutely perfect for aquascaping. Thanks to the special flow deflector and Magnet Holder, the wide water jet offers a 3D adjustability at the pump outlet. Through the Silence Holder they don‘t directly touch the aquarium glass pane, and are therefore unable to transmit vibrations, making them one of the quietest pumps available on the market. These quiet and energy efficient pumps are particularly maintenance-free thanks to their „Self-Cleaning-System“. The Turbelle® nanostream® 6020 is a noncontrollable synchronized motor pump with a very gentle circulation performance.
- Turbelle® nanostream® 6020 (6020.000)
- For aquariums from 40 to 250 liters (10 to 66 USgal.)
- Circulation performance: Approx. 2500l/h (660 USgal./h).
- Power consumption: 4W
- Voltage / frequency: 230V/50Hz (115V/60Hz)
- Cable length: 2m (78.7 in.)
- Dimensions without flow deflector: 65mm (2.56 in.) x 60mm (2.36 in.) x 72mm (2.83 in.): outlet ø40mm (1.57 in.)
- Silence Magnet Holder up to a glass thickness of 12mm (3/8").