World novelty | The first magnetic-bearing Turbelle®
The new Turbelle® stream 3 precisely addresses the wishes of today's aquaristics industry. It is also compact, powerful, versatile, and moreover
absolutely quiet thanks to its special magnetic-bearing pump drive. The stream 3 is energy efficient and has a warranty period of 5 years!
In 2002 TUNZE® presented a propeller-equipped circulation pump, and through this coined the name for a type of pump: The Turbelle® stream. Since then, TUNZE® has accomplished major developments in this area. The Turbelle® stream 3 is a completely new kind of circulation pump for small and large aquariums. With its innovative design, it can integrate almost invisibly into every aquarium. Thanks to the new magnetic-bearing pump drive, its superior feature lies in the completely silent operation - even at higher power levels. With a consumption of just 3.5 to 50 W, its performance can be set between 2,500 (660 USgal./h) to 15,000 l/h (3,962 USgal./h). It is delivered with the Turbelle® controller and a 5 m cable to the pump. The silence Magnet Holder ensures a fixation on every point of the aquarium glass pane up to a glass thickness of 15 mm (2/3"). The new 0.8 Hz FishCare function prevents injuries to fish or other living animals. Every 24 hours, the pump automatically performs a 30-second backflushing operation with a capacity of 30%. The glass thickness can be expanded up to 19 mm (3/4 in.) for larger aquariums (accessory).
- For aquariums up to 3.000 liters (793 USgal.)
- Circulation performance: 2,500 l/h (660 USgal./h) to approx. 15,000 l/h (3962 USgal./h) with Turbelle® controller
- Energy consumption: from 3,5 to max. 50 W
- Power supply: 100-240V / 50-60Hz
- Cable length: 5 m
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 93 x 70.6 x 184 mm (3.7 x 2.7 x 7.2 in.)
- Silence Magnet Holder up to a glass thickness of 15 mm (2/3") with flow deflector and protective grating.
The Turbelle® controller is a device which is used to set the variable pump performance. It can provide a wave simulation, oscillation flow, an automatic search for the resonance frequency when the oscillation flow is used, and it is also equipped with a food timer. It can be directly connected to a Multicontroller / SmartController 7000. The pump is therefore able to operate together with other pumps, for example, in the high/low tide mode. If the Moonlight 7097.050 (not included in the scope of delivery) is attached to the Turbelle® controller, the night-mode operation will be activated automatically. If this controller is connected to a second controller with the 7092.300 cable, a further pump can be connected and controlled, for example, to provide a wave pounding simulation or an oscillating current. A third controller can be added using the Y adapter cable 7090.300.
Turbelle® stream electronic are speed-controlled pumps operating on safety extra-low voltage, to be employed in every aquarium from 200 to 2,000 liters (52.8 to 528.3 USgal.) (6105) respectively with more than 3,000 liters (792.5 USgal.) (6155 and 6255) for simulation of lapping waves or tidal currents. It contains a new microprocessor-controlled motor and a Turbelle® controller. The electronic motor adapts its speed automatically to the pump load and always seeks the best efficiency at the lowest possible consumption of energy. This energy consumption is about fifty per cent lower than in conventional pump motors. The pumps will be stopped immediately in case of blockage. After the blockage has been removed, the pumps will start up automatically after a delay of 20 seconds. The pump driver has been provided with a fish care function, which causes a revolution of the spelling propeller every twenty seconds when the pump is at a standstill. Every Turbelle® stream electronic pump can be controlled by Multicontroller / SmartController 7000.
What's In The ...https://www.saltwateraquarium.com/turbelle-stream-3-flow-pump-...
There are Tons of Online Stores out there, Why are we Different?
- Pay with Amazon Pay - No need to type in billing, shipping addresses or credit card info, just log in to amazon and select the info you already have saved with amazon to puchase from us! Easy, simple and quick.
- Free Shipping on Everything - No Minimum Purchase, We don't try to nickle and dime you with low shipping minimum purchase requirements.
- Free Stuff - We offer tons of Free Samples, Shirts, Stickers and plenty more just for giving us your business!
- Up to 5% Future Rewards for EVERYONE - There are no Preferred Clubs or Groups to Join.
- Free 2 Day Shipping - Free 2 Day Shipping on Products $35+ from select manufactures.
- PayPal Financing - Want to buy a new tank without having to pay for all of it upfront? No Problem, use you Payapl Credit program to spread out the payments.
- Free Returns - Returns of any Items (Both Brand New and USED) within 30 days are Always FREE! We personally strive to never have any returns.
- Apple Pay - You can checkout with Apple Pay, submit your order with your thumbprint and we will never see your payment information. Awesome!
- Military & Civil Service Discount - As a small token of our appreciation, we offer a Military & Civil Servant discount. A Bonus 5% Reward Points on 90% of what we carry. SaltwaterAquarium.com deeply appreciates all military men and women & first responders for their service.
- Automatic Price Matching - Just click the Price Match button under Add to Cart. No need to email your price match.
- Text Message 717.408.8337 Support - No one uses the phone anymore, just text us 717.408.8337. We will do our best to help!
- Live Chat - We offer LIVE WEB CHAT Mon-Fri 9am to 4pm EST. Get instant access to our customer support & your questions answered.
- Credit Card Security - We do not keep any Credit Card Numbers on File. Our checkout page is plugged directly into paypal credit services so we don't even know your card number when you order.
- Website Security HTTPS - Our entire site is HTTPS Secure, not just the checkout page. Your entire browsing session is encrypted and secure. We have an ESV level SSL Certificate which includes business identity authentication, strong 256-bit encryption, 2048-bit root, $1.5M USD warranty & a GeoTrust dynamic Secured Seal trust mark.
Have questions? Just ask - firstname.lastname@example.org or Text Message us at 717.408.8337