Vectra S2 DC Return Pump Mobius Ready (1400 GPH) - Ecotech Marine
- Flow: 1,400 gph (5,300 lph)
- Wireless: Included
- Max Head Pressure: 11.5 feet (3.5 m)
- Footprint: 3.8 in. x 6.5 in. (98.4mm x 165.4mm)
- Fittings: Input: 1 in. (25 mm) Output: .75 in (19mm)
- Standard PVC Input and output Quick Couplers
- Quiet Drive Technology
- 72w Power Supply
- Driver Included with mounting bracket
- Input and Output Couplers
- New base
- Tougher Motor Sleeve
- Improved Thermal Management
- Improved Ergonomics
- Same Modular System
- Robust Easy Turn Grips
- Standard PVC sizes
Performance and Reliability
The Vectra S, M and Vectra L DC centrifugal pumps are built around performance and reliability. Coupling a class leading DC centrifugal pump with EcoTech's proprietary driver technology - delivers for return pump and closed loop applications in a big way.
Vectra - The World's Smartest Return Pump.
Flexibility and Control
In addition to all of the out of box functionality you would expect from EcoTech - the Vectra S, M and Vectra L will also connect to EcoSmartLive via the ReefLink.
Unlock even more features and enjoy simplified programming through EcoTech's free online control platform - EcoSmartLive.
Inline or Submersible
Vectra pumps feature a sealed motor and magnetic drive for internal and external operation as a return pump for Closed Loop flow. The Vectra’s flexibility will fit your needs for just about any setup that you wish to achieve.
The Vectra driver features EcoTech’s QuietDrive technology.
- Choose between Return Pump or Closed Loop configuration
- Access Vectra operational modes including Feed Mode
- QD Technology minimizes DC motor noise
- Fully adjustable flow
- Communicates with other QD and EcoSmart compatible devices
The Vectra Advantage
- Cost Savings
- Active Feedback
- Quiet Operation