Waste Away Time Release Gels Marine (50 Gallon) - Dr Tims Aquatics
The gels are full of our Waste-Away Bacteria that are automatically and continuously released into your aquarium to consume nutrients and break down fish waste; keeping your tank clean and water clear. REEF SAFE.
“Gets into the nooks and crannies of hard to reach areas”
Waste-Away gels continuously release good bacteria into aquarium water.
- These good bacteria consume nitrates, phosphates, and organics keeping the aquarium clean and water clear.
- Waste-Away gels release bacteria for a period of up to 30 days and change color when they need to be replaced.
- Waste-Away gels are extremely easy to use, simply remove the film, attach the supplied suction cup and position the gel in your aquarium, sump or filter.
- Penetrates into difficult and hard to reach areas.
- When it goes gray throw it away!
- REEF SAFE
Simple and Quick: When you are ready to use the gels:
- Unzip the clear wrapper DO NOT REMOVE WRAPPER UNTIL THEN
- Remove the tab and attach the suction cup (provided)
- Stick the gel in your tank/filter box/sump where there is the least amount of water circulation.
Recommend: Before using our gels we recommend you clean your tank using DrTim’s Aquatics Waste-Away LIQUID. Then maintain the tank with our Waste-Away Time Release Gels.
Three Sizes and Two Types:
Our gels come in the following varieties and types:
- Available in Two Forms
- Marine (good for all saltwater and reef tanks) REEF SAFE
- Single pack
- Two pack
- Small – up to 10 gallons (38 liters)
- Medium – up to 50 gallons (189 liters)
- Large – up to 100 gallons (378 liters)
Changing the Gel: Our gels last up to 30 days and will change to a tannish color when they need to be replaced. Simply remove the gel, dispose and replace with a new gel.