All Tubing is Sold by The Foot. If you would like 10 Feet of Tubing, purchase a quantity of 10. Need 20 foot of tubing, enter 20 for the quantity. You can edit the quantity inside your shopping cart. There is a 10 foot minimum on all tubing purchases that will be added to your cart by default when you hit add to cart.
This clear tubing, with a dense, smooth bore, is made from the highest quality polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and special plasticizers without extenders or fillers. It is ideal for many applications in the laboratory as well as in chemical and industrial plants, and it has a minimum bend radius of 3x diameter.
- Non-DEHP & phthalate-free PVC material
- Can be gas or radiation sterilized
- Durometer hardness (shore A): 70
- Temperature range: -41°F to 140°F (Brittle at -41°F)
- Working pressure @ 68°F: 40 psi
- Tensile strength: 2000 psi
- Specific gravity: 1.20
- Elongation at break: 400%
- Meets FDA CFR Title 21, NSF 51, USP Class VI, UL94HB standards
- Priced per foot, sold in 10' intervals - 50' standard length