10" Carbon Block Filter Cartridge (5.0 Micron) | High Purity Coconut Shell Activated Carbon Block - SaltwaterAquarium
The carbon block filter is the second stage of your RO or RI/DI system. It is great for removing chlorine, fluoride, pesticides, herbicides, bad taste, odors and other VOCs (volatile organic compounds).
The Chlorine Guzzler Carbon Block Filter effectively process up to 3750 Gallons of water (total including product & waste) at 2ppm Chlorine (7500 Gallons at 1ppm)
- High-Purity Coconut Shell Activated Carbon Block
- Removes 99% of Chlorine, Taste & Odor
- Food-Grade, Non-Shedding Polypropylene Fabric to Filter, Carbon Fines, Impurities & Sludge
- Captures Impurities for Cleaner Water
- Food grade materials, BPA Free & Environmentally Friendly
- Silicone O-ring to Prevent Bypass
- Max. Water Temperature: 140F / 60C
- Max. Pressure: 120PSI
The 10 x 2 fits most all RO systems with standard 10” Canisters.
Replace every 4-6 months.