10" High Capacity Carbon Block Filter Cartridge (Lasts 4 Times Longer) | High Purity Coconut Shell Activated Carbon Block (F-CB-HC-10-2) - SaltwaterAquarium
The carbon block filter is the second stage of your RO or RI/DI system. It is great for removing chlorine, fluoride, pesticides, herbicides, bad taste, odors and other VOCs (volatile organic compounds).
The High-Capacity Carbon Block Filter lasts 4 times longer than a standard carbon block filter. It effectively process up to 12,000 Gallons of water (total including product & waste) at 2ppm Chlorine (24,000 Gallons at 1ppm)
- 4 TIMES Longer Life than a Standard Carbon Block Filter!
- High-Purity Coconut Shell Activated Carbon Block
- Removes 99% of Chlorine, Taste & Odor
- Food-Grade, Non-Shedding Polypropylene Fabric to Filter, Carbon Fines, Impurities & Sludge
- Captures Impurities for Cleaner Water
- Food grade materials, BPA Free & Environmentally Friendly
- Silicone O-ring to Prevent Bypass
- Max. Water Temperature: 140F / 60C
- Max. Pressure: 120PSI
The 10 X 2 fits most residential RO systems with standard 10” Canisters.
Replace every 6-12 months.