Sediment Filter Cartridge - 2.5 in dia x 10 in L.
Economical light weight filters for standard 10" housings reduces fine sediment, sand, silt, rust and scale. Polypropylene Sediment, 4 layer structure nominal micron rating. Certified by NSF 42 and FDA CFR title 21. PureT sediment filter cartridge's coreless design is an economical solution to pre-filtration for many applications. They are used widely as pre-filtration for RO systems and post-filtration for GAC filters. Sediment Filters are high efficiency depth gradient density filter cartridges with almost absolute micron ratings.
They are strongly recommended for areas with extremely high sediment levels like NY, WA, ND, NC and IL etc.
The gradient pore structure of these cartridges captures larger particles in the outer sections of the filter cartridge, while providing highly efficient and consistent removal of smaller particles in the core.
- Graduated sediment removal
- Excellent for use in areas with extremely high sediment levels
- Near absolute micron rating
- Proprietary center core for added strength
- Longer life cycles
- Greater particulate holding capacity
- Consistent filtration even at high differential pressures
- 100% polypropylene construction
- Cartridge free of surfactants, binders and adhesives
- Negligible extractables
- Meet USP - XXIII Class VI Plastics Requirements